85 Human Paladin
kidding xo.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bump, some details changed.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Hi there,

I'm interested in purchasing a heroic rag mount run. When is your next availability? I'm free to run on Wednesdays and most weekdays/weekends.

Do let me know, so that we can work something out!

email (not real-id) - henry.meme@gmail.com

cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Hi Multitouch, at the moment we're not currently selling the heroic Firelands runs as we are getting the mount for a few guildies before it possibly becomes a 1% mount.

If we do end up getting everyone their mounts quickly we may be in touch about organising a run for you :)
Edited by Foxx on 8/4/2012 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Good day Medissalyn/Ajantis officers,
I am interested in buying Heroic Gurthalak and a couple of other items. This toon is an alt, I don't need the title (i have it) or the mount of madness. I will not be a carry as I have cleared the fights on my mains. Is there any deal we can make please? I prefer Friday or weekend if possible. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Hey mate, I'm no officer but I can give you a little more information.

With achievements being shared on Tuesday I'm fairly confident that you wouldn't have to pay for any kill achievements if you did want to bring your alt, but as nice as it is to have a buyer in that knows the fights -> it's unlikely that a special price would be made for that as it isn't required.

Corixa is our melee officer so it would be worthwhile sending her an in game tell or message, as she can tell you if any of the other items you desire are currently required by a main raider.

In regards to the time we are very set on Wednesday nights as that is when we clear content.
As we couldn't make a 25 man raid on friday/weekend, and even if we made a 10 man the chance of your items dropping are slim, it would really have to be Wednesday.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hi Jacob,
Thanks for replying. I have been in chat in game with your warrior Mushin and he said he will revert. I am available this Wed I only need gear and not the acheive or mount so I am guided by your GM's post:
- Heroic Deathwing Weapon: 30k 
- Heroic Spine Gear: 30k 
- Trinkets: 15k
- Tier pieces: 15k
- All other heroic items: 15k
- Random drop loot is not for sale.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Cool idea for any who would be willing to pay gold to be carried, but I wouldn't do it myself. I would rather just do LFR if I want it easier, even if the gear isn't as good. Otherwise, I would probably just be doing normal normally.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
08/29/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Lacdoom
Cool idea for any who would be willing to pay gold to be carried, but I wouldn't do it myself. I would rather just do LFR if I want it easier, even if the gear isn't as good. Otherwise, I would probably just be doing normal normally.

Absolutely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]