Ilvl 401 Rogue LF 10/25 man

85 Human Rogue
Greetings all,
I am a dedicated, raid aware, guild oriented, and very skilled rogue looking for a strong progression oriented guild. I am currently 4/8H with 5/8 knowledge looking for either an equal or better guild. I am looking to raid anytime after 4pm PST Monday-Thursday and anytime after 9pm PST Friday-Sunday due to my work schedule on the weekends. I am willing to server transfer and faction change if i find the right fit. I am very skilled in all three specs and know how to stay out of fire. Currently my main spec is Sub and my offspec is combat but know the assassination spec by heart and can switch to it at a moments notice. If i sound like a good fit please post your Real ID and guild info and ill get back to you asap. I also have logs to verify my spec knowledge. Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon. Real ID is damienmzarkowski@yahoo.com
Edited by Mhmguilty on 4/25/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i believe i can fly to the top. Still looking on second phase of legendary
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Have no rogues working on legendary currently and are in need of one. Get in touch if interested.

<Borderline Amazing> is currently recruiting for heroic modes for 25 man DS raiding!

We have been around throughout Wrath and performed well during T11 and T12. During T11 we cleared 9/13H in 25M. In Firelands we were 6/7H. We are currently 6/8H in 25 man Dragon Soul and plan on pushing hard come MoP!

We classify our guild as a casual hardcore guild. We define this as a guild who raids in a friendly, enjoyable environment for a limited time a week, while also progressing in hard mode content. We make the most of our 3 day raiding schedule. We are looking for friendly, loyal players who possess the skill to tackle hard modes. Attendance is key for us. For 3 days a week, 4 hours a night, we expect you to be online and prepared to raid!

We are looking to recruit friendly personalities and keep the raiding environment light and enjoyable. If you are looking for a cut-throat hardcore raiding guild, you may want to look elsewhere. That being said, failure or poor performance is something we will not be tolerating either. We're looking for friendly loyal raiders to add to our core but we also expect a lot of good performance and strong situational awareness. And above all, dedication to our 3 day raiding schedule. Life happens, but please make sure that life isn't happening on a weekly/bi-weekly basis if you can. It is hard to earn a core spot with us if you cannot make all 3 days frequently.

We run a loot council system for loot distribution. The primary reason for this is that no upgrade is passed on or disenchanted when a body in the raid needs it. It has worked well for us in the past and continues to work well.

Our raid days/times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8pm-midnight EST. Bleeding Hollow is a PVP-EST high pop server.

Apply at http://www.ba-guild.com/
or
Real ID Contacts (Leave character name and server in the comment):
Earthlas [GM] cwlyon@centurytel.net
Brocules [Officer] eugenio.plaja@gmail.com
Purstigious [Officer] brucefarley23@yahoo.com
Solacë [Human Resources] solaceforsaken86@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher in Mists. We are currently recruiting to continue farming madness for the next few months. Many of us plan to play D3 together. We then plan to return for MoP and want a set roster.

8/8 US#114 Madness 25

Our current needs include:
Rogue (multiple specs)
Ret
Mage (multiple specs)
Hunter (multiple specs)
Lock (multiple specs)
Shadow Priest
Resto druids

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows:
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p - off until MoP.
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p - alt run/achieves if 8/8 clear.
Fri - off
Sat - off
All times cst/server.

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3 and League of Legends. Soon to be D3.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We're a 25 raiding guild at 6/7H FL(3/7H prenerf), 8/8 DS, 7/8H DS

Here's the gist of things.

We do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

We raid Tues-Thurs, 9pm-1am (CST). (Server is Pacific, with an LA data center)

We bring the player, not the class/officer/core who's been with us for years. You do better than them, we bring you. Simple. Skill > *. I recruit you to actually raid, not to bench and sit outside instances twiddling your thumbs. Recruiting to bench people is just silly.

If you make the app phase, all mats are provided- enchants, gems, pots, food, flasks, and repairs.

We do a officer based loot council.

Apply on our forums/chat with me in game, and if all goes well, we'll schedule a vent interview to talk things over and finalize things. If you're still on board, we'll get you a ginvite.

http://www.ppp-guild.com/forums

Feel free to add any of our recruitment officers in game or email the officer team at prettypinkpwnies.us@gmail.com

Recruitment officer's RealId
Vladya: Nelyssa@gmail.com
Lavim: ampzero@msn.com
Chopliver: Damen.hood@hotmail.com
Eyex: hunter2508@live.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Very nice guilds will get ahold of you ingame tomorrow. Still looking though
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Blatant Disregard is an active raiding guild looking for core members to complete our roster for our main raiding group (10-man), which is currently 7/8 Heroic. We are looking to finish out Heroic Dragon Soul and move our main group into the expansion intact, so we are interested in dedicated players only.

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 9pm-12am EST

We are in need of a Rogue at the moment for our core group.

Please visit our website at http://blatant-disregard.wowstead.com/recruitment and register to access the forums and submit an application.

Once you have completed the application, please add one of our members so that you can notify us of it's completion. We will also receive an email stating the completion as well.

Contact information:

Kalma: wrecxinc@gmail.com
Jimmydamage: jandtracing@hotmail.com
Odwela: Tucker2113@gmail.com
Mauritania: rorymcleod@rogers.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
higher we go
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello!

<Tempest> is 5/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, and Ultraxion down, working on Warmaster. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
8/8 Dragon Soul
4/7 Heroic Firelands
7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
6:30-10:30 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds. We take a 15 minute break halfway through
We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

RealID or email contact: slimey42@yahoo.com. Available via email any time, RealID weeknights after 6 CST, anytime on weekends.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

We are rebuilding our core 25 man group with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking and will continue to progress through HDS until that time.

Full recruitment post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662476633

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Looks very appealing. I will be talking with a few of you tomorrow
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
look ma im ontop of the world
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hit me up on Real ID, we're a 5/8 H 25 DS team looking for good dps. We currently have no rogues working on the daggers.

eielaisaa@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i will do that for sure tomorrow
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
mornng all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hello!

We have a CORE spot open for you!

Who we are:
www.derpwood.net

Current progression: 5/8HM

9 hour raid weeks: EST
Tues / Weds / Mon 7-10PM

*We have 2 other ALT runs, along with a Heroic Firelands run as well*

We formed January 14, 2012. Months behind in progression, but enjoying the content. In little less than a month we formed a very tight core. We are very progression focused, and highly competitive. We keep a strict raid comp, but are always looking for people who can think outside the box.

We are always recruiting, we like to keep our raid slots competitive on all forefronts.

We are also very active on the OpenRaid.us community as well.

REAL ID: nick609@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hello mhm, we currently have no rogues working on daggers

The Panic Attacks was founded on Scilla in 2007 and had been raiding there continuously since. The decision to up and move to Stormreaver was thought out carefully in hopes of maintaining a more serious approach to raiding and fresh faces to improve our raid group and create a stronger core.

We prioritize community and progress together, and follow a system of guild rules to help protect those interests. This makes for a fairly laid-back but effective raid, keeping drama to an absolute minimum and ensuring people can enjoy the content they're progressing through. When it comes down to our 12 hour raid week we look to progress as fast as possible and maintaining a somewhat hardcore outlook and mentality during that time. We distribute loot using a custom-made DKP system and carefully track raid attendance and player performance to keep everyone on their A-game.Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7PM-11PM CST. As our raid schedule is short, we expect players to be focused during raids and require 90% attendance from our members.

Current Progression:
Dragon Soul - 8/8 Normal, 6/8 Heroic

Spine is goin down!

Recruitment:
!!!RECRUIT IS OPEN FOR EVERY AND ALL CLASSES/SPECS!!!

High Needs:
Fire/Arcane Mage
Ret Paladin
Rogue

For further information and the application format please visit wow.thepanicattacks.com
Officers you can contact:
Phatdad
Malefacin
Manpile
Totemenvy
Klause
Kasheira

Thanks, Manpile.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Here we go again hit me up ingame
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hi there <Pulse> of Sen'Jin is looking for a few solid people to round out our roster. We raid 7:30-10:30 central on monday, tuesday, and thursday. We run an EPGP loot system and are currently 6/8 heroic. I generally keep these short and sweet so if your interested feel free to hit me up in game or on real id (tsiding@brainerd.net) if your interested. Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]