7/8HM NEED 1 DPS <<RELOAD UI>> [[Core Team]]

85 Human Paladin
Currently need one very high experienced dps (prefer range) for core 10 Man group.
THIS IS FOR CORE SPOT, WE DO NOT BENCH.

======================================================================================================================
Hey everyone, <RELOAD UI> is a 10 man raiding guild on the server Dalaran-US( Rank 4 Total). We raid 3 nights a week: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8pm to 11pm Server (eastern). We offer a fair, friendly, mature, and progressive raiding environment.
========================================================
Recruitment and What It Means To You
We are a guild that pushes to progress and stay at the top of the competition. Our raiders all constantly ranking on world of logs or maintain no less than a 10% margin between 100% on world of logs.
We are interested in folks who:
1. Stay at the top of the dps charts for your class and know every aspect about your class.
2. Continuously self improve to remain competitive with their peers.
3. Are self sufficient and reliant but willing to lend a helping hand.
4. Are self aware and will take accountability to correct their mistakes quickly.
5. Are environment aware and will adapt quickly to situational changes.
6. Are able to take directions and executes them well.
7. 7/8 Heroic Farm runs every week
=======================================================
Dragon Soul Progression: 7/8 Heroic
Dragon Soul Alt Progression: 1/8 Heroic
=======================================================
WHAT DO WE NEED RIGHT NOW?
1 very exceptional DPS.
While we know gear does not determine the players level of gameplay, at this point though we need a player with a minimum of i399+ equipped pve gear.
========================================================
Raid Times?
Tuesday 8-11 Eastern
Wednesday 8-11 Eastern
Friday 8-11 Eastern ( if needed)

LOGS:::: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/161701/
Ranks::: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/161701/rankings/players/
Edited by Sinnz on 5/2/2012 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey everyone, <Rosetta Pwned> is a 10 man raiding guild on the server Dalaran-US( Rank 4 Total).

You might wanna fix your copy-pasta to reflect your guild's actual name ;p
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Did you guys transfer here? I don't think I recognize a single name on the roster.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Also, your very cocky rogue is not that fantastic.
Edited by Nikkosàn on 4/29/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Nikkosàn

Nikko, don't you technically still own me? I was hoping I could attempt to purchase my freedom <_<
Edited by Psyadia on 4/29/2012 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
04/29/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Psyadia

Nikko, don't you technically still own me? I was hoping I could attempt to purchase my freedom <_<

I'm sure we can work something out. I think you've been in my possession since early Firelands, yes? Yikes.

Free bumps for some new guild.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Nikkosàn

I'm sure we can work something out. I think you've been in my possession since early Firelands, yes? Yikes.

Free bumps for some new guild.

Yes, I think Slash sold me sometime around Heroic Rhyolith. I'll whisper you in game and discuss a price =D
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
but but but, we don't need more cocky mediocre rogues on this server. Either way though bump for one of the few guilds with progression.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That rouge quit raiding a long time ago, just FYI lol. He's not even on our raiding roster anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
that rogue is such a jerk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]