Druid macros

90 Troll Druid
Hey guys, I'm not so great of a tank yet, and I was looking to improve. I wanted to start with getting some macros. Are there any that my fellow bears like to use?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
A couple lol

#showtooltip
/cast Frenzied Regeneration
/rw >>FRENZIED REGEN UP EXTRA HEALS<<
/in 8 />>FRENZIED REGEN FADING<<
/bwcb 10 EXTRA HEALING ON DEADCLOWN

#showtooltip
/cast Lacerate
/cast [nomod] !Maul

#showtooltip Mangle
/cast Mangle(Bear Form)
/cast [nomod] !Maul

#showtooltip Survival Instincts
/cast Survival Instincts
/rw >>SURVIVAL INSTINCTS ON DEADCLOWN<<
/in 17 /rw > SURVIVAL INSTINCTS FADING <
/bwcb 20 Survival Instincts

#showtooltip swipe
/cast Swipe(Bear Form)
/cast [nomod] !Maul

#showtooltip
/cast Faerie Fire (feral)
/cast [nomod] !Maul

There are a quick few i use.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks :) One question though, what does the "[nomod] !Maul" on some of them do? Like this one, for example:

#showtooltip
/cast Lacerate
/cast [nomod] !Maul
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Believe it means "no modifier" meaning you are not holding Ctrl, Shift or another key modifier.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/26/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Arij
Believe it means "no modifier" meaning you are not holding Ctrl, Shift or another key modifier.

Preety much this and it also means that if i do hold ctrl,shift or another modifier key it won't go off doesn't matter wich one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Generally I have macros on my other action bars for cat and nostance actions, for example:

#showtooltip
/cast [nostance][stance:2][stance:5] bear form
/cast [stance:3,nocombat] prowl
/cast [stance:3, combat] swipe(cat form)
/cast [stance:1] faerie fire (feral)
/use [stance:1] 10
/cast [stance:1] enrage

This will:
A) Enter bear form if in no stance
B) Prowl if in cat form
C) Cast faerie fire(feral) and enrage if im already bear.

Anything not on my actual bear bar is liable to be a macro that is form-specific like feral charge or frenzied regen even (which is on F4 and has ravage for kitteh).
Reply Quote
14 Dwarf Hunter
04/26/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Sarella
Anything not on my actual bear bar is liable to be a macro that is form-specific like feral charge or frenzied regen even (which is on F4 and has ravage for kitteh).

brave of you, putting oft-used abilities on F4. i can't, i have too many alt+ macros, and i learned the hard way that having important things that i hit often on F4 tends to make me close my game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
the "!" mark means an ability that can be toggled cannot be toggled off if you hit the macro again.

So if you had a macro
/cast Bear FormHitting it twice would put you in Bear form and then shift back to Caster.

But
/cast !Bear FormWould put you in Bear form and then 'recast' Bear Form every time you use it. (And put you at 10 Rage from Furor.)

Also I believe the "/in ..." command requires an addon or addon library to function.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]