Stimulate Selling DS Mounts (Reduced Prices!)

15 Worgen Priest
I'd like to buy a madness heroic kill tomorrow! If you have room save me a spot =) my main is on illidan and i can pst yah right away.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
05/14/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Hopsin
I'd like to buy a madness heroic kill tomorrow! If you have room save me a spot =) my main is on illidan and i can pst yah right away.

PST any officer in game
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
got a few questions for buying a heroic ds run 7/8 but got the money and the main on illidan
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
05/14/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Hopsin

/WAVE

Hi brah
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
oh hai guyz
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested. But there are 3 guilds that are doing the same. So how much for a toon to get full BIS and continuous runs untill he is BIS? Add me to RID justinsmallwood71@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested. But there are 3 guilds that are doing the same. So how much for a toon to get full BIS and continuous runs untill he is BIS? Add me to RID justinsmallwood71@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
to bad no heroic bot
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
happy friday everyone
Reply Quote
83 Troll Warrior
If I was to buy an 8/8h DS run plus mount, what loot for a rogue would be reserved?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I am interested in doing FL 8/8 heroic and mount this week but have been unable to get a hold of anyone in game probably because of Diablo. PST/mail me please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
i read the title as STIMULATE NOW

get it
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
And up we go!
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys. I'm looking to get a Kiril, Fury of the Beasts drop for my Feral druid. If you could sell me this service please tell me your price and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks.
Edited by Feor on 6/8/2012 8:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Now with new prices - if you have any questions please contact me via in-game mail.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Was supposed to buy from these guys last night. I was told to be on at a certain time and that they would be on madness by then. When I logged in they happened to wipe on Spine 3+ times and whispered me an 2 hours later that they were on Madness. Not saying these guys aren't trustworthy however, I would make sure you make some extra time in case they wipe a few times.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Price check for a 6/8 run for cunning? No other loot needed. Will be done after/if it drops.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Sorry, due to the rarity of cunning several of our raiders still need it to complete their sets and is not for sale.
Reply Quote
30 Orc Rogue
We do work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]