403 ilvl 8/8 HM Hunter lf guild

85 Orc Hunter
Also a 403 ilvl 8/8 HM Frost Death Knight lf guild. (Branii) <-- Name

-Looking for at least 5/8+ progression Hard modes.
-Laid back but does what needs to be done in raids.
-A respectable Guild history.
-Id like to be in a guild that only could use us not one in them brinks of already breaking up.
-Just post more info about your guild below.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
We could potentially have spots for both of you guys. We seem to fit the description of what you are looking for. We are looking to upgrade a few spots, we do not have difficulties filling our raid. Our guild has been around since BC and had a good amount of success. I would describe our raid environment as laid back but still focused. We all play to have fun, we don't like to yell and scream but we do make necessary changes in order to ensure our group is successful. Add me to realid and we can chat more (be home around 5:30 EST)

<Victory or Whatever> is a 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the Whisperwind server. We are currently 7/8 H. Our raid times are Tu-Thurs 7-10 CST. We are looking for a few select players to improve (not fill) our roster for the remainder of this expansion as well as for MOP.

We use loot council to distribute loot with the philosophy that no one person comes before the greater good of the raid. Raiding is a team effort and thus the loot does not belong to the individual but to the raid group. Loot is used to upgrade the group as a whole. We do not play favorites.

On off nights we are still very active. We run firelands to help people finish staffs, we run an alt DS group, we farm old content for mounts/achieves/titles, we level alts, we mess around on beta (have a guild over there too), many of us PvP, etc.

We are currently recruiting:

Ele/Resto Shammy
Pally/War Tank
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
Hunter
Boomkin
Legendary Caster

*If you do not see your class/spec listed do not be discouraged, as I stated earlier we are looking to improve upon our roster and if you perform well we are interested in talking to you! Please note we are not trying to fill our bench, we are looking for core members who can make a difference.*

To apply:
You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
*HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames and how they show up on your frames as well.

Fill out an application at http://wwvow.guildlaunch.com/

OR

Talk to Crimsonlily, Peejay or myself via real id.

Crimsonlily Tabetha@woh.rr.com (Guild Master)
Peejay Colby_1471@hotmail.com (Raid Leader)
Blaze scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com (Officer) <----- Me
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello Valtherion,

I am the GM of <New Azeroth Order> on Zul'jin-US. Our raid group has a core raid spot open for an exceptional Ranged DPS. I would even sit out for the Frost DK.

We are 4/8HM and are currently doing progression on Zon'ozz (will die this weekend).

We raid:
Friday/Saturday from 10PM-1AM EST
Sunday from 9-11PM EST

We are a semi-hardcore raid team, which means we are always enchanted/gemmed/reforged properly, no PvP gear, we consider ourselves experts in our classes and roles and we read all the strats, watch all the videos and know the mechanics before we attempt the bosses. We are serious about progression, but not so serious where people get angry at eachother. Raging or negative comments are not allowed. Everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes and continue to progress. We require at least 90% attendance because consistency is more important than ilvl to us.

Our Rogue gets his Legendary this weekend!

In MoP, we are going to make a hard push with progression. We will continue the same time schedule as well. Our goal is to be top 5 for 10M on the server (high population and high ranked US server) and also break into top 5000 world for 10M.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, we would love to have you apply so we can interview you. We would also like to see some fight logs (if possible) so we can view your dps, etc.

Please visit our site to apply:
http://naoguild.enjin.com

You can read more of our philosophy here:
http://naoguild.enjin.com/forum/m/3068248/viewthread/2827083-everyone-please-read-change-here

You can email me during the day and I will respond to your email, or you can contact me Real ID in the evenings csmotter@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary as I hate wasting people's time, just a quick chat in-game or Ventrilo is all that's needed. Me posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
--
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
--
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Many of our guild members have raided together for years and we have been officially formed as a group since T11. We are an 8/8H weekend guild with a core hunter spot available. We are recruiting not only to farm DS but mainly for MoP. Please check out our guild spam and contact us if you are interested:

Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 1-5PM CST (Server Time/GMT -6)
Attendance: 90% required attendance over a 90 day time span
Progression: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, 7/7 Heroic Firelands
Recruitment: Moonkin, Hunter, Resto Shaman or Resto Druid (Apr 15 2012)
Gear: 395+ iLVL equipped. Offspec if required 390+. Exceptions are uncommon.
Real ID: dictatorlast@gmail.com (Alouette) / whitenoiz7@comcast.net (Lethalis)

Girth is a 10 man Alliance raiding guild on the Sargeras-PVP server. We are a diverse group of adults that genuinely enjoy one another's company. Our players are laid back and friendly. Any applicant must fit in well to maintain this.

Trials last 3 weeks (6 raid nights). Applicants should have previous high end raiding experience for this spot. We stick strictly to our raid times and don't add extra raids. With a short 8 hour raid week, we cannot trial anyone without the required gear for the content we're doing.

Our leadership has been leading raids together for over 4 years, and our guild is very stable. We have no plans to expand to 25 at this time, as we love the social atmosphere our guild currently offers. We have one rule: Don't be a jerk.

Please visit our website at http://girthguild.com to fill out our application, and mail it to girthguild@gmail.com. You may also contact Alouette or Lethalis in-game or via our guild formus (private messages to Alouette or Lethalis) if you think we might be a fit.

Thank you for your interest in Girth!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Valtherion,

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 6/8H - 6/7HM P3 in T12 and 9/13 in T11 Heroics. We're looking to add a Hunter.

We raid 25 mans Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4247424821

8/8 HM 25 man in need of hunters and dps dks check us out
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Crimson Moon Rising

Server - US - Dalaran (EST)
Format - Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding
Loot - EPGP/Council
Raid Times - 9:00 - 12:00 am Monday - Thursday (EST)
Website - www.crimsonmoonrising.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crimson Moon Rising is currently 8/8 Heroic 25 man. We started off as a 10 man guild at the launch of Cataclysm. We have since decided to expand to 25 primarily because we prefer the larger guild environment. We are opening recruiting to all classes and specs for the upcoming MoP expansion. You can reach me via real ID (hexum101@hotmail.com) if you have any further questions.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Guild <Cut the Blue Wire> is a 10man Horde guild on server Area-52 (PvE).
    We are 8/8HM DS 10 man.
    We are 7/7HM Firelands.
    We are 13/13HM 4.0 bosses.

Raid times:

9 Hours Weekly

Tuesday 6:45pm - 10pm EST
Wednesday 6:45pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 6:45pm - 10pm EST

Rarely we will ask the group to push if we are sub 10% on a heroic boss on a Monday if possible. These are never set in stone.What we are looking for:

Guild <Cut the Blue Wire> does not recruit players for a bench position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.Progression/Milestones:

• Dragon Soul - First Week
  • Heroic Morchok - Dead
  • Heroic Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead
  • Heroic Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead
  • Heroic Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead
  • Heroic Ultraxion - Dead
  • Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
  • Heroic Spine of Deathwing - Dead
  • Heroic Madness of Deathwing - Dead - 10%
  • Loot:

We distribute loot through the Loot Council System- in which you will not get any gear unless your the absolute best contestant for it for the first week or two, it's similar to an "initiation", we all have had to go through it.
    If this turns you off, then you aren't welcome in this guild regardless.

Atmosphere:

To sum it up, we like to have fun. We will push hard but while doing so we enjoy the process. I encourage people to laugh and be friends, but as soon as I say "Vent Clear" it's serious business time. We are not racist nor discriminatory, though we may act it at times. If you are apping please be mature enough to laugh at both yourself and others without taking it personally!

You are welcome to add me on Real ID (Jimmydean.dean73@gmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Area-52, Horde and ask for an officer in guild. How to contact:

http://cutthebluewire.enjin.com/

GM: Lifebløøm (Real ID Jimmydean.dean73@gmail.com)

Officers:
    Thegrassman
    Kyary
    Spells
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind

We are [8/8N-DS] and [8/8H-DS]

We are looking for LOYAL members who are looking for a stable environment to call home for time to come. We want people who want to be a part of the team and don't view this as and individual effort. We are NOT looking for gear projects.

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
    Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Recruitment - Knowledge in multiple specs is a MAJOR plus.
    The following specs/classes are of high priority heading into MoP. Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below!

DPS
    Feral Cat
    Ele Sham (high)
    Boomkin
    Shadow Priest
    Death Knight (unholy pref)

Healers
    Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid

Tanks
    Warrior
    Paladin

***We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players.

Want To Apply?
    You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
    *HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames and how they show up on your frames as well.

Contact Us

Please get in contact with Peejay in game or in game mail if interested.

Real Id
    (Peejay) Colby_1471@hotmail.com
    (Crimsonlily) Tabetha@woh.rr.com

website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com

**Find us in mumble if needed, Send a private chat to Peejay.
    IP: vow.mumble.com
    Port: 5237
    PW: nefarian
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Rogue
    <After Six> currently has three ten man raid groups running. We vary from 7/8HM to 5/8 HM and 3/8HM. We are a very friendly guild who likes to have fun playing WoW. We do take raiding seriously. We are a progression guild first.

My group (5/8HM) is currently looking for a Warlock or Hunter for an immediate spot.

What I expect from you:
    A gear level ready to jump into Heroic Warmaster. Therefore around ~400.
    Experience: At least 4/8 HM.
    Knowledge of your class and spec, and preferably WoL reports to back you up.
    A positive attitude. This is important.
    Desire to make progression and have fun while doing it.

What you can expect from us:

Raid needs paid for.
    Repairs paid for.
    A positive, fun, welcoming environment.
    A dedicated group of people all working towards the goal of progression.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday 9PM-12AM EST. (8-11 CST).

Please, if you have any questions or are curious about our guild feel free to post here or add me on Battle.net

Alkhara
    <After Six>
    buzz.cawley@gmail.com
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Druid
    Edited by Pawsome on 5/23/2013 9:22 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]