Sunday night 25 man DS PuG

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright guys as most horde people who play on a Sunday night know I put together a weekly PuG on my mage Minimalist and I have had some people suggest that I might try putting together a 25 man DS run, so without further ado:

Minimalist's (hopefully) regular 25 man DS clear, this Sunday starting the group at 8PM.

A few notes here about how it's going to work.

It's loot master, you declare your main spec at the beginning of a run and you can then roll for anything you want with priority given to those rolling for main spec. Any issues arising from loot will be dealt with by a loot council consisting of myself, Garich and Harmony. The only reserved items are the rogue shards. Essences are shared out at the end of the run among those who didn't win anything.

Alright ladies and gents if I or one of the people I know don't know you and you want to participate please be aware that you need to have good gear (ilvl 384+) and a Destroyer's End title to participate. The title isn't a strict requirement but it will definitely help your cause.

We're not clearing heroics at this stage because although a lot of people claim to know them more often than not they don't and I don't feel like wiping, although I do expect at least 2 on Spine and Madness as people play it like LFR.

Gear Requirements. If I or one of the people I know don't know you please be aware that you need decent gear ilvl 385+ and a Destroyer's End title to participate. The title isn't absolutely strictly necessary but it'll help your cause.

We'll be using vent for this if you don't or won't have it then don't bother asking to come. I've got about 15 interested so far including the off tank, and nearly all of the heals. So either respond on this thread or send me mail in-game.

If we don't get enough people then I'll be doing my 10 mans as normal.

Trolls and flames are as ever expected if not welcome.
Edited by Lamerdin on 4/24/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Ill be there on my rogue :D
lilith
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Balarth - DK tank
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Current roster (provisional as of Tuesday evening).

Tanks: Balarth (DK), Everythang (D)
Healers: Biellow (Sh), Cocobutter (P), Harmony (D), Judgment (Pa), Fatherfarce (P)
DPS: Minimalist (M), Lilith (R), Stig (P), Yufie's Alt (?), Glubthor (H), Leetsbro (P), Stunningly (R), Origine (DK), Gruoko (H)

I hear a few people from NNP might be interested in coming hit me or harmony up if you are. If you confirm with me and then don't turn up I'm definitely not going to be saving you any spots in future runs.

Biellow might be chickening out we'll see how it goes.
Edited by Lamerdin on 4/29/2012 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Ill go, Holy Pally.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Joshy!! Im coming on my Spriest Leetsbro :D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Should be a good run. Our 10s are always solid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I'll go if ye'll have me. Don't need rogue orange items.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet, you're welcome to come Stunningly, also Bump for the sake of Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Poon is interested in healing on his priest, fatherfarce. Figured I'd post here in case I don't catch any of you online.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
All healer slots are now full, 16/25 filled, looking for 9 more DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You can sign me up for the 6th, I have finals all next week so the 29th wont work for me especially as I have an AM final exam the next morning.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet hope to see you then, Bump for more DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Kirelle got herself saved so a healer slot just opened up :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Silly Kirelle
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's okay, I can heal for me and kirelle!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for more DPS :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Did you fill the last healer spot? I could go on my priest. All my other DPS toons are too low iLvl.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would be good to have you Hob, I'm logging on my mage now to get this show on the road.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
The run went pretty well. 6/8 with 25 people and then we split to two 10s that both finished up. Thanks to everyone who came.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]