Top Drinkers on Feathermoon

90 Blood Elf Paladin
After much personal debate (within my own mind halfway into my weekly happy hour visit at my local watering hole) I've decided to run with Bloodveins last post in a previous thread.

While I am often tempted to toss my name in these "server best" groups and do so in a comedic way, I recognize that being a solid player and making mistakes once in a blue moon doesn't make me world class or even top class in my own country. It doesn't even make me top class on my own RP server.

But one place I've always been able to shine (no pun intended for you fellow southerners) is at the game of drink. I dare say I've met few in game that can handle as much of the creature as the best of us...

Every guild has their drinking heroes. I've been fortunate enough to raid with a few from other guilds.

Who are your guilds drinking heroes?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
[x] Bricu
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Back when Fates End raided (Firelands mainly) we had one member, Taraid/Nathal, who would down a shot every time we wiped... And there were some weeks when we would waste two hours wiping on Rag to no avail.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
((This thread makes me miss Gorebash))
Reply Quote
( This thread makes my liver cringe as I remember what I did to it over raid nights. )
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
((You can remember?))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The big question is, who is sober during an AAO raid? Its fact that AAO raids involve several cases of beer. Multiple bottles of booze. And, !@#$ hits between wipes.

Come to think of it, does anybody in our raid know how to play this game sober?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've heard Gunny can put'em away... though I haven't ever had the pleasure of a group.

Seeing Ugrun knock'em back while progession tanking is hilarious!

I have my favorite "substance" Connoisseurs as well.... but for legal sake I shall leave them and myself out of that discussion :-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I do miss the drunken tanking times with Cartavian... and drunken raid and PVP with Kijin (who no longer plays). Good times!
Reply Quote
oh is it drunk pvp night yet? i love drunk pvp night!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/24/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Cartavadin
've heard Gunny can put'em away... though I haven't ever had the pleasure of a group.

We'll have to find an excuse to do so some time.

TotGC was conquered through a 1 shot per player death (not wipe) policy. It was glorious. I raid weeknights now so I don't get to chug to quite those extremes due to a 6am work schedule.

But I'd love an opportunity to compete in a drunken raid some day.
Reply Quote
drunk pvp night > drunk raid night!

Torage next time I steal your enrage buff!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
just had a drunk pvp night. i may agree.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
just had a drunk pvp night. i may agree.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I cant raid or BG without my trusty war stine filled with beer. As for how much i drink, its hard to say, us warriors don't pride ourselves on how high we can count.

Maybe some day ill have one of you finger waggin, dress wearin, namby pamby sparkle makers that do the whole "counting past eleventeen" thing down, keep track for me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I get the feeling I'm the only one that raids sober...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You're not the only one. :P
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
((No, I'm usually sober. A sad lack of money for booze keeps me that way))
Reply Quote
zomg its drunk pvp night and and and i have work in the morning! stupid mtg prerelease however that does not stop me from drunk pvp night!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Sadly, I seem to be nigh immune to alcohol. :( Or I run up a triple digit tab. So I usually just pull designated driver duty. It's sad that on my 21st, I did the sixth street crawl and was like... I get drunk right? I'm drunk? I don't feel drunk. Still walkin' straight. Got the alphabet doooown... DAMMIT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]