Whatcha gon' do for MOP?

90 Troll Mage
Pandas and monks and pokemon, oh my!

Will you be rerolling monk? Will it be a panda? Will you race change any of your characters to panda like everyone and their mama did for goblins?

Is Deox gonna steal my fishing achievement feat AGAIN?

I think I'm sticking with troll mage, I like to go berserk.

How about you, realmforum denizens?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I am probably going to be a sheep and follow the masses. At this point, double the food buff seems hard to pass up. More int is always goo right? At least better then 1% haste.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My only Panda will be a Monk named Gummiibeer!

Only because they were dumb and didn't let me be a druid panda(bear). Lameee
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I tried healer monk on beta. It's really weird at the moment. The single target is pretty unlike all the other heal specs. However, I like Leap of Faith for gripping laggers back onto Spine and silly things like that. Also 40 yard range aoe heal. BUT shield has 6 sec cd now, with no real corresponding buff to Disc... I think they're also losing Rapture, Renewed Hope, and Borrowed Time, so Disc might also be more boring. so unless disc sees a numbers buff (relative to other healers), we might see me go Holy again? I guess time will tell.

Gummii: I like your monk's name :P
Edited by Geodew on 5/13/2012 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
/lick Jermain
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood elf Monk of coarse PEWPEW mistweaver...

@Geodew, it isn't weird, its really quite fun and their spells and animations are awesome (imo).
It is also quite easy to grasp for anyone that has a brain and knows how to read.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/01/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Eatinitup
/lick Jermain
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
05/01/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Eatinitup
/lick Jermain
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blood elf Monk of coarse PEWPEW mistweaver...

@Geodew, it isn't weird, its really quite fun and their spells and animations are awesome (imo).
It is also quite easy to grasp for anyone that has a brain and knows how to read.

Idk why you assigned a negative connotation to my "weird" word. I just meant it's very different! Aoe spreads like a plague, lasts a long time, and has no cooldown, so you can easily blanket the whole raid, and single target is completely unique, no more "slow, weak, efficient heal; slow, strong heal; fast, strong, expensive heal" model, plus deciding whether to punch-heal or cast-heal... idk it should be interesting to see where they take it. They keep changing it though based on feedback so idk where it will end up going at all lol.

04/26/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Amenzie
I am probably going to be a sheep and follow the masses. At this point, double the food buff seems hard to pass up. More int is always goo right? At least better then 1% haste.

For healers, in my (strong) opinion, mana (blood elf AT) or a cooldown (like troll berserking or orc spellpower) will probably be more useful. Which one depends on how they design raids and level cap mana management. But I find it unlikely that a small extra int chunk would be more useful for at least a healing priest (probably all healers) than an hps or mana-saving/generating cooldown.

Of course, this may not be the case for those worried about beating an enrage timer (dpsers that is :P) and have no problem beating all burst dps requirements in the tier. (And mana almost certainly not valuable.)
Edited by Geodew on 5/13/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I've always found drinking to make animals funnier. So I will be planning on doing that. If I call you a purple hair donkey !@#$er in chat.....I appoligize now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
im thinking im going to level with jermain and try to get realm first 550 fishing because ive never had ana chievement like that and i think it would be really neat to get something that only i can have well only i get per server and i think fishing is a good one to get because i find it to be enterthralling gaimeplay do you guys know what i mean im not sure though i might go for arcaneology since i like learning the histories of other people who lived before my character lived like in the past i learn about really cool events like the fall of orcs back before the orcs were real do you guys know what i mean
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
im a god from the past

Monk are for Pussy's

take my word
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
im a god from the past

Monk are for Pussy's

take my word

Death Knights are for people who can't use apostrophe's correctly
;)
P.S. "arcaneology" was the only part that made me giggle :P
Edited by Geodew on 5/29/2012 12:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
/lick Jermain
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
wtb realm 1st 600 enchanting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Moo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm a Paladin named Spurgeon, I've always been a paladin named Spurgeon, and I'll always be a Paladin named Spurgeon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/13/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Kkronc
wtb realm 1st 600 enchanting.

FTR don't think you'll have competition from me
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
who the !@#$ is Geodew ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]