Eye of Kilrogg new glyph (idea)

90 Goblin Warlock
So I rarely come on the forums with my lock but I was just chillin out waiting for my roomates to run RLS and thought of an idea. What if they implemented a new minor glyph or a change to the current one that allowed you teleport to you destination? It would look something like this:
Glyph of Eye of Kilrogg
Minor Glyph
Allows you the ability to teleport to the location of your Eye of Kilrogg.

Since you couldnt fly with it anymore it wouldnt be OP for low levels or BG's and it would give it a much more fun and interesting efffect then the current glyph. Plus you would have the choice to teleport as it would be a new ability. I figure it would work something like Soul Swap/Exhale.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Interestingly enough, currently in the beta, a feature of Demonic Circle: Summon is that if you are controlling an Eye of Kilrogg and summon a Circle, it will make it where the Eye is. And yes, this works with the glyph to let the Eye fly (so I can somewhat move vertically in Pandaria even before I've unlocked flying for myself). It's limited by the 40 yd range of the Circle teleport, but it's a pretty fun trick.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
04/26/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Jandrigil
Interestingly enough, currently in the beta, a feature of Demonic Circle: Summon is that if you are controlling an Eye of Kilrogg and summon a Circle, it will make it where the Eye is. And yes, this works with the glyph to let the Eye fly (so I can somewhat move vertically in Pandaria even before I've unlocked flying for myself). It's limited by the 40 yd range of the Circle teleport, but it's a pretty fun trick.

Rad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]