Hello

85 Troll Priest
We are looking to transfer servers, as ours while it has great progression just has no community...basically the way it works there is if you dont have a full guild group you can't do anything. While open raid is great, its much better to have a server to do crap with.

With that said this was one of the servers reccommended by guildies that meet all the initial criteria. So I do have a few questions

Are there no horde 25s because no one likes 25s here, or because leadership of those guilds decided to go to 10?
How is the horde economy? How available are things like herbs, gems, ore, leather, enchanting mats?
How is the server's response to things like GDKP runs?
Is pugging an option? Like if our alt run is missing someone can we find someone to stay for 2-3 hours and do 4-5 heroics and not bail at the sign of the first wipe or two?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
For horde main reason theres no 25 man guilds is because people lost interest in them.

you can have 24 people relying on 1 person or 9 people relying on one person your choice.

The economy is pretty stong if your planning on moving a guild over it will become even

stronger. I truly dont believe horde has ever done a GDKP run before however with Sparda

going horde recently and if your guild comes over might inspire something to happen. Pugging

is definitely a possibility. Just because theres 2 alliance for every .5 horde doesnt mean horde

has bad people. It might take 10 - 20 minutes finding the pug but when you do maybe just

look at the guild he is in and you can tell if he's good or not. Also you'll learn about the

different people on the server like who will bail and who wont.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
We are looking to transfer servers, as ours while it has great progression just has no community...basically the way it works there is if you dont have a full guild group you can't do anything. While open raid is great, its much better to have a server to do crap with.

With that said this was one of the servers reccommended by guildies that meet all the initial criteria. So I do have a few questions

Are there no horde 25s because no one likes 25s here, or because leadership of those guilds decided to go to 10?
How is the horde economy? How available are things like herbs, gems, ore, leather, enchanting mats?
How is the server's response to things like GDKP runs?
Is pugging an option? Like if our alt run is missing someone can we find someone to stay for 2-3 hours and do 4-5 heroics and not bail at the sign of the first wipe or two?

Our guild is trying to start 25mans, but we need a couple more reguars. I'm one, but I play 7 hours ahead of realm time so it's a challenge. We are also a consistent 10man group. We always raid on schedule, and we're loyal to eachother...sorta...yeah we're just bros.

As stated in the previous post the economy is good.

GDKP? No, not that I have heard of.

Pugging? You'll definitely se transmog runs during normal server time. And there is the occasional DS pug, most people are just too lazy to start one, but people are willing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]