Rate That Stable!

90 Orc Hunter
Okay Hunters! It's that time again. Rate the stable of the hunter above you! But let's add a twist. Don't rate it based on how many rares there are, but the obscurity of the tames. You know, how the stable reflects the hunter. Unique skins and low level tames that you don't see that often, like Qirot, the white wasp. Not flavor of the month rares. (Unless they're in your active party, which indicates use and attachment).

You get the idea. GO!
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
8/10 ha thought your turtle was terrorpene, ill try matching with the pet better when the skins come out.
Edited by Farsightrx on 4/28/2012 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
@ Tehstool 10/10

Loving all your rares. I'm still camping Magria. It only seems like Ankha spawns on our realm -.-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Nyrikah 10/10! Love the blue Maddex.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Nice lots of spirit beasts.A++
Edited by Flintloc on 4/29/2012 6:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
04/29/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Flintloc
Nice lots of spirit beasts.A++

oooh 8/10. Love the wind serpent.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Barathos, nice diverse stable! Love your Ban'thalos. 7/10
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
04/29/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Ðemonia
Barathos, nice diverse stable! Love your Ban'thalos. 7/10

Could use some more rares IMO

5/10?

Edit: +2 for actually having a theme and sticking to it. I knew there was something there (hence the ?) but just couldn't put my finger on it.
Edited by Goroth on 4/29/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

5/10?

All but 2 are rare =(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Goroth, sweet stable. I love the Corehound with the sick "armour?". Also I've been wanting to get sambas for a while now =P you're lucky to have him.

8/10
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

5/10?

All but 2 are rare =(

Shows what I know /derp. The skins just didnt jump out at me is what I should have said >.> sorry!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Shows what I know /derp. The skins just didnt jump out at me is what I should have said >.> sorry!

Lol, it's all good, I have a skin theme spirit/white, the the exception of Aotona, obviously. I can definitely see why they wouldn't pop. =)

And to you, very nice stable, 8/10. =)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
As any good hunter still working on collecting pets! It is to my eternal chagrin that we cannot tame the really neat wolf skins anymore talking about the spirit wolf and the oil wolf here really hope they add some more cool skinned rare tames to regular pets next expansion!

and 8/10 Demon!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
9/10 Valhielm! I really love your stable. You've obviously spent a lot of time on your collection.

*Note: In my stable Inferno is the flaming boar and Gloom is the oil wolf, both of which can't be tamed anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
7.5/10, Corpsebryde.

I'm a fan of Deth'tilac and Skarr, so I'll give you Kudos on those two, but the rest of your rares are pretty much spirit beasts, and don't have a lot of variety from that. I honestly went for the Spirit Beasts last, because I think their models weren't out of this world, not to mention the fact that they've been around since wrath and are pretty out-dated.

I'm also biased against Karoma, because I'm one of the few hunters who possesses the actual spirit wolf, (and I'm quite pissed that Blizzard added Karoma)

Perhaps start going out of the ordinary for pets such as Ghostcrawler, Jadefang, Gorebite (the purple quest crocodile), or perhaps another color of Madexx. Be careful on Madexx, though. The Blue, Green, and Red models are the only unique ones, otherwise a person cannot tell if you simply tamed a non-rare.

The same goes for the lava spiders. The only ones worth taming nowadays are Deth'tilac and Solix, as the other three are no longer unique.
Edited by Fangzar on 4/29/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
7.5/10, Corpsebryde.

I'm a fan of Deth'tilac and Skarr, so I'll give you Kudos on those two, but the rest of your rares are pretty much spirit beasts, and don't have a lot of variety from that. I honestly went for the Spirit Beasts last, because I think their models weren't out of this world, not to mention the fact that they've been around since wrath and are pretty out-dated.

I'm also biased against Karoma, because I'm one of the few hunters who possesses the actual spirit wolf, (and I'm quite pissed that Blizzard added Karoma)

Perhaps start going out of the ordinary for pets such as Ghostcrawler, Jadefang, Gorebite (the purple quest crocodile), or perhaps another color of Madexx. Be careful on Madexx, though. The Blue, Green, and Red models are the only unique ones, otherwise a person cannot tell if you simply tamed a non-rare.

The same goes for the lava spiders. The only ones worth taming nowadays are Deth'tilac and Solix, as the other three are no longer unique.

Sbeasts outdated wut? Cata brought Ghostcrawler, Ban'thalos, Magria, Ankha, and the one you mentioned Korma almost 50% of today's spirit beasts are Cata ones, and they took out the original "Spirit wolf" because it was an oversight on their part that people would stack crazy haste to get it thus giving a what is supposed to only be an exclusive BM hunter pet skin to all classes, and btw I find Ankha to be one of the most beautiful hunter pets.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
[quote]
Sbeasts outdated wut? Cata brought Ghostcrawler, Ban'thalos, Magria, Ankha, and the one you mentioned Korma almost 50% of today's spirit beasts are Cata ones, and they took out the original "Spirit wolf" because it was an oversight on their part that people would stack crazy haste to get it thus giving a what is supposed to only be an exclusive BM hunter pet skin to all classes, and btw I find Ankha to be one of the most beautiful hunter pets.

Nah, I don't think they're out-dated. The ones that people camp mostly, like Loque and Skoll, are out-dated.

I definitely like Magria. I just think a lot of hunters simply go for the spirit beasts, possibly a firelands rare, and stop at that point. A bit bland, IMHO.

And yeah, the fact that it was an oversight on Blizzard's part caused very few hunters to still have the pet. Myself being one of them.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
@Fangzar: a very nice rare collection. I'm ridiculously jealous of your red Madexx. I haven't ever seen that mob in the wild. 8/10. 2 points off for your lack of creativity in names. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]