Peak's FTA's.

85 Human Death Knight
Thoughts and concerns:Is this guy lord of realm now? The Newfie of the Alliance?
And what makes him so good? I dont quiet understand it, the dude can easily make a raid that many people struggle with, looks like a damn cake walk.

Thoughts and concerns on the raids, and Peak?
Reply Quote
I HELPED!!!!!!! /gnome flex
Reply Quote
Thoughts and concerns:Is this guy lord of realm now? The Newfie of the Alliance?
And what makes him so good? I dont quiet understand it, the dude can easily make a raid that many people struggle with, looks like a damn cake walk.

Thoughts and concerns on the raids, and Peak?
he used to do this in wrath and was well known for getting his FTAs lost.<= lol

So anyway, COFSIDE FOR LORD OF REALM!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
TINK!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tink helped, I saw it happen! xD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Peak does it big in every FTA and to all you haters were sorry we ate your face...wtf am i saying no were not =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It was a super fun time farming horde. I had an amazing time tanking and being a raid leader of a different group. I want to thank Peak for everything he has done for me, everybody else that has raided with him, and Fizzcrank. He has gotten me to want to do FTA's every-single-night. I really do hope we can do more of these in the future time and farm in every single one we do. Today we killed Garrosh 5 times in a row WHILE TAKING OVER ORG at the same time. He is doing amazing this things for this realm and everyone should appreciate him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Edited by Brøfist on 6/11/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Dksusie
It was a super fun time farming horde. I had an amazing time tanking and being a raid leader of a different group. I want to thank Peak for everything he has done for me, everybody else that has raided with him, and Fizzcrank. He has gotten me to want to do FTA's every-single-night. I really do hope we can do more of these in the future time and farm in every single one we do. Today we killed Garrosh 5 times in a row WHILE TAKING OVER ORG at the same time. He is doing amazing this things for this realm and everyone should appreciate him.
No, he is not. He is making horde want to play even less than they do now. Wonder why people transfer ally or leave? Its because of the horde who think "hey theres noone here, screw this crap." This doesnt help. It is now more obvious than ever that there are no horde left on this realm. Its fine if you think it was fun but if you really think this is helping the realm, youre dead wrong. <= ha horde reference.

tl;dr it may be fun but it doesnt help the realm at all
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/29/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Burnthesky
No, he is not. He is making horde want to play even less than they do now. Wonder why people transfer ally or leave? Its because of the horde who think "hey theres noone here, screw this crap." This doesnt help. It is now more obvious than ever that there are no horde left on this realm. Its fine if you think it was fun but if you really think this is helping the realm, youre dead wrong. <= ha horde reference.

tl;dr it may be fun but it doesnt help the realm at all
Im saying that he wont make it Failcrank anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Recognizing the success of a FTA raid does not connote some kind of Peak worship. All I can say is that I had a great time laying waste to the Horde cities and earning the FTA achievement. Plus, it was refreshing to have that many Ally cooperating for a change rather than being insulting, offensive trolls in trade chat. Just sayin'
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
All hail Peak!!!! lulz

80 ppl vs. no horde ... wow takes big cajones to do that ...

and to DKsukie and Cauxx ... stop calling us haters just because we are stating the truth, you kill the same 5 -10 ppl that rez and try to take one of you out.

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/30/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Basementcat
Plus, it was refreshing to have that many Ally cooperating for a change rather than being insulting, offensive trolls in trade chat. Just sayin'

Exactly. May be the only time we all do sumthn together, other than sit in trade or GS and listen to crap like the kiddies bashn on less experiened/or serious players. I used to hear ppl helpn others on the game, now its I AM SO PRO WHY U SO MAD BRO. It is funny to listen to tho LOL. I dunno who makes me laugh more, the ones sayin ther pro why u so mad bro or the ones who cry about it xD. In game or not there is bullies and there is no back bone havin panzies. Anyways... I enjoy Peak's FTA's for the reason stated above plus vent keeps me laughn. I remember doin FTA's back in LK and it wasnt fun or coordinated. Not that we've rly needed coordination cuz horde been AFK a good 90% of the time haha. But guess wut! They are startn to wake up! Now what? Well everyone is gonna hide behind insults and not do anymore FTA's cuz they may have to work as a team. U'd think ppl would want to do them more now that we got alil competion. I do! Peak, I hope u continue leadn these for us. Love it when so many of us get together and slow our roll on the ego crap (u2 Peak) :P CANT WE JUST HAVE FUN?
Reply Quote
9 Worgen Warrior
Try coming in when Horde is actually on. It blows my mind that people are actually proud that they can camp a city with no people. Look back just a week ago. Peak came in with a group of 80 people and got rofl-stomped by a group of 32 horde. I was in that group. Or, better yet, why doesn't he do like all the good horde PVP guilds back in Wrath did and transfer to...idk...a PVP server like Illidan and try that BS?

tl;dr-Peak is a terribad that is only good at paying for his arena rating and camping empty cities at 2 in the morning.
Reply Quote
9 Worgen Warrior
And Kitty, you're as big of an idiot as Peak. Go to wowcensus. Humans at 85 alone have more numbers than all the other Horde races combined. That isn't competition. That's a numbers game. And even with that said, last Saturday when Peak brought his 80 man army in he still got stomped. I repeat-Peak is a bad that's good at organizing EIGHTY people and nothing more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wah...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Posted by BasementcatPlus, it was refreshing to have that many Ally cooperating for a change rather than being insulting, offensive trolls in trade chat. Just sayin'

07/31/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Kìttyblue
Anyways... I enjoy Peak's FTA's for the reason stated above plus vent keeps me laughn.

Not that we've rly needed coordination cuz horde been AFK a good 90% of the time haha. But guess wut! They are startn to wake up!

alil competion

07/31/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Loltwilight
And Kitty, you're as big of an idiot as Peak. Go to wowcensus. Humans at 85 alone have more numbers than all the other Horde races combined.

Almost got me thinkn i should be exact n more detailed but nah. Everyone reads wut they want to suit there needs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]