MOTD/NOTE/Officers note (( LOGS )))

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dear all,
I just wonder if someday officers will be able to check the log and see who posted a note or officers note over someone else in the guild ? and get rid of trollers and motd check as well, there's some officers in the guild that take the job very seriously and try to do their best to make things happen, but other officers just mess around sometimes and do what ever they want and no one knows who changed motd or note/officers note ....

thanks in advance...
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Here's a thought: don't have people like that in your guild. If you can't trust your officers to be mature when it comes to stuff like that, why are they officers?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
While I agree such a thing would be useful, this is also a preventable phenomenon by demoting officers who use notes/officer notes/GMotD to troll. Boundaries between professionalism and fun should always be established within the officer core, and those who can't distinguish between those two lines should not remain at a rank with such powers.

The occasional goofiness is fun, but there is a line between fun and troll. Troll normally means someone takes the brunt of someone else's brand of "fun."

Unless you're requesting this feature so you can track down the responsible officers and warn/demote accordingly, that I definitely can understand. There has been a trend of requests for such a feature lately.

At the moment, the best you can do is keep track of when you personally change the GMotD, and the online/offline times of your officers. Witnesses can come forward with information as well, but always be mindful of bias. Screenshots of conversations or proof in these kinds of situations are always key when hunting down sources of drama.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]