Herald of the Titans

Hey this is silverhatred/unhope/rhadical. I would like to start up a herald of the titans group for those people who havent got it yet on any toon and soon want to for account-wide achievements.

EDIT: I would like to start doing farm runs in about 2 weeks from now.

What the rules are:
-No higher than 226 armor/232 weopons
-Algalon 10m
-All level 80s

What we have so far:
-Resto/ele shaman
-shadow priest
-blood dk
-rogue
-disc preist

What we need:
-1 possible healer spot
-1 tank
-rest dps, preferably range but still room for 1-2 melee

If you are interested whisper Silverhatred/Unhope/Rhadical/Radiate/Kfebdrood in-game or reply to this thread.

I will be updating as per what we need on a semi-ready basis. Thank you!
Edited by Repulse on 5/5/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I want to go..... but I have no more slots avail to level another druid :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ulduar is avail to cross-server raiding, so your toon can be on any server should you choose to level your 4th druid.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I'll get a DK to 80 on another server if you want a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'd be interested. I'm working on a rogue atm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
updated op
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hmmm... I might just do that after finals. But what is the point in getting a cheev on a crappy alt though :( Other than it would be fun!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I have an ele/resto shaman on that server I'm leveling atm.
Add infy to your friends list!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I have a level 80 pally and my friend does as well. I don't have the gear requirements yet, are we going to run naxx for gear before we do this?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
05/01/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Harmóny
hmmm... I might just do that after finals. But what is the point in getting a cheev on a crappy alt though :( Other than it would be fun!

Come next expansion when achievements and feats go account wide, you will be able to have the title on your main. Of course, it is buggy on beta right now, some titles are transferring and others are not.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
05/02/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Mewtwø
I have a level 80 pally and my friend does as well. I don't have the gear requirements yet, are we going to run naxx for gear before we do this?

we will be running ulduar for gear

05/02/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Mewtwø

What specs?

I have an ele/resto shaman on that server I'm leveling atm.
Add infy to your friends list!

what lvl?
Reply Quote
updated op still need more!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
im interested but i have no lvl 80s! :( i was actually just reading up on this last week too and was happy till I saw you need to be 80. good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Mhmm =/ I'm leveling a whole new Toon just for it D:
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I would consider leveling a toon for this, but I have no free slots on ET and I'm not going to do it without any heirlooms just to get one achievement.
Edited by Stabski on 5/7/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would love to bring this Arms Warrior if you still happen to have space for melee. His current gear is a miss-mash of /facepalm but nothing that can't be fixed.

Fortunately, due to the blanket nerfs to Ulduar and class buffs + mastery, BiS 226/232 is no longer strict providing everyone knows the fight.

Just send me mail in game if I am selected! Thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i would love to Prot warrior or arms warrior this, please send this toon an ingame mail, my warrior is currently Horde so it wont be a problem
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i will level my hunter, Kidman, and bring her. if its on a tuesday, i probably cant go due to DS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Does this still exist?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Voliter/simple

Just need a few more upgrades and need to gem/enchant everything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]