Adelante Cheating

85 Night Elf Hunter
love how you guys have to make a premade of 10 people just to do an acheive how you can que with 10 people blows my mind
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hahahaha. Sounds like you got owned.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/28/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Drêadknight
Hahahaha. Sounds like you got owned.

Unfortunately, it seems he is right. :(
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Anyone else confused?
Reply Quote
04/28/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Nayravage
love how you guys have to make a premade of 10 people just to do an acheive how you can que with 10 people blows my mind

really? it blows your mind?

can you honestly not think about ways around the 5 person "max" que for BGs?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Preform AV Enabler is how it was done. And in no way is a cheat.
Reply Quote

hmm you seem a bit upset they make a tea for that and look up preform av enabler dont know what it is add it 2 a list of problems you have
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It's okay guys, let me deal with this one:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler

Now move along soldier!
Edited by Boticha on 4/29/2012 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I'd like to apologize on Adelante's behalf. It was not our intent to blow your mind, and we hope your recovery is quick and painless.

It wasn't AV enabler actually. We used an extremely difficult method that only the best players of this game can pull off.

I'll try my best to walk you through this intricate process. I'd advise you to take notes.

1.) Get two groups of 5 players, all of which being in the same level bracket.
2.) Have the leaders of each group in mumble (or any other program that provides reliable vocal communication).
3.) Have one of them start a countdown, saying something along the lines of "3, 2, 1, queue."
4.) Here comes the difficult part. Once "queue" is spoken, both leaders, having the appropriate battleground highlighted, select "Join as group." If done right, a game-breaking exploit will occur that will queue both groups for the same battleground simultaneously.
5.) If you've gotten this far successfully, I'm afraid there is one more obstacle you must surpass. Occasionally, one group will get the queue, and the other will not. To remedy this, both groups must leave queue, and then start again from step 3.

I wish you luck on your attempts, and I do hope your mind eventually starts functioning properly again soon. I can already see that it damaged the portion of your brain that allows the use of proper grammar, and for this I can't help but feel terrible.

Have a nice day and get well soon!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
anyone seen the remote?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/30/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Spinachdip
anyone seen the remote?

Probably fell in the couch again.
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Spinachdip
anyone seen the remote?

check the dog maybe he burried it out in the yard
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Adelante is a bunch of bads, sheesh.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
It's okay guys, let me deal with this one:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler

Now move along soldier!

im boticha

RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM

Btw was pretty random of me running into you in TB few nights ago and also pretty random that i randomly owned you as you probably randomly raged after i t-bagged your corpse randomly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]