The Horde Military Seeking Raid Ldr and Group

90 Tauren Death Knight
The Horde Military Lvl 4 Guild is looking to recruit a full Raid Team as well as a Raid Ldr with experience to lead raid group to success. Must be honest. willing to work. Raid Ldr must be able to organize raids and recruit group if nessicary. For more info Send me an Ingame message.
Also looking for Active Members in General.
Reply Quote
I personally lead a somewhat successful raid group in 4.2 although we didn't down hm rag we did manage to kill normal rag pre nerf in only 3 weeks of progression. I had 0 raid lead experiance but that's easy to pick up. (Maybe not for all.) I would say go for it if I were you, imo hardest part is finding dedicated raiders who are reliable. Recuriting this late in the teir may prove difficult. I think it would be fun to go back and not use vp gear. And progress as a group from t11 up you would bond as a group by the time u hit ds. Anyways I'm just rambling. If I had a horde 85 id help ya out. But all I can really do is wish u the bedt of luck. XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
well ty as the guild GM I would love to do it myself but my job dosent really allow me that kind of time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]