Aeonaxx

87 Tauren Hunter
Galakrond!!!!!!!! Has anyone on this server bagged this beast?? if so, when?

You may have seen me camping this turkey for weeks now.. I havent even seen him.. has anyone on our server seen him and snagged him? Do tell!!

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i got him like 10 months ago or so, and again i caught him by chance near the end of firelands patch

first time i camped him for like 2 days
second time was pure luck, went to buy a shoulder enchant and my npc scan went off as i ported into the temple from SW, and told a guildie to get him

both times he had spawned near the white crystal area around the temple, quartzite basin i think its called, and somewhat close to the ground

npc scan helps a lot with these things
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Hunter
thx for the tip hexed! sadly no luck yet.. if you hear of anyone nabbing him recently, like in the past few weeks, pls post here... thx!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Heres a tip from the 2nd person on the realm to get it, all you have to do is check if "broodmother" daily is available in therazene. IF not, dont even bother that day, if it is the daily, it will spawn around 6:30.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Has anyone verified this at all? That Aeonaxx will not spawn unless "Broodmother" Daily is available? This is the first I have seen mention of in forums, and as I'm relatively new to camping Aeonaxx just hoping to lessen my camp time if possible. Thanks for the replies in advance.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
i actually had a theory that' when the broodmother daily wasn't available that the dragon would spawn. only becasue two days ago the daily wasn't available for me and acouple hours after i finished my dailies it spawned only to have 2 horde gank it on me and loot it before i could get to it. i did get some shots in on it so i should have been able to loot it. however...today the quest wasn't available for me again and i have yet to see the dragon....hmmmm....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]