(H) Tank/DPS LFGuild

85 Orc Death Knight
Just came back to wow and am looking to get back into raiding. I'm about to hit 84 then 85 shortly after that. Before I took a long break I was a Main Tank, Off Tank, and DPS. When I left I didn't plan on coming back, but with a years subscription you get a free Diablo 3 so....I might as well play WoW instead of SWTOR (makes good cash logic). So I hope someone is looking to add a character to your Raid Group. Please let me know when you raid and shoot me an invite.

I will also be leveling my 80 mage 82 shaman and 70 rogue...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Welcome back Lichborn :).

Where you looking for just a raiding guild? Or something with a little bit more, I'm sure you can find a few suitable guilds that have what you are looking for.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I would love "something more" right now my main goal is getting geared up so I can help with progression. Having a nice sized group of people to play with, you know a reason to log in is what I am really looking forward to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]