396 Demo Lock 5/8 HM LF Guild

85 Blood Elf Warlock
I am a 5/8 Hm lock (396 ilvl) LF a serious raiding guild that wants to push progression in DS until MoP and then raid in MoP. I would prefer weekday raid times at around 7-10 pm Pacific ST 2-4 times per week. I will be willing to transfer to any active realm (would prefer high-medium to high population realm), and will be willing to transfer to alliance. I will be able to attend 90%+ raids. I do 33k+ on HM ultraxion and I am committed to improving my dps. I am a mature 15 year old looking for a friendly raiding environment and I have no problem being called out, and I would not like a guild with a "family environment" (a.k.a. a no cussing, no 'name calling' guild). I raided casually throughout wrath and quit when cata came out, I started playing again before firelands and raided firelands casually while becoming a serious raider in 4.3.

- Send me mail in-game if you're interested and want more information
- realid: ch88wow@gmail.com
- I have a working mic/vent
Edited by Camdaddy on 4/30/2012 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Camdaddy.We are in search of a talented warlock to join our core group. I am interested in talking and will add you to our raidid.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 830pst (1130 pst), and we are 6/8 heroic.

My realid is thripper10@excite.com
You can also apply at our website at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
times need some wiggle but we're hm 6/8 25man on second lift third plate and we're looking for a full-time lock. info below.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi Camdady,

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated warlock for a core spot in our 25man raids.

Raid Times
Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time) (10am-2am EST).

We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

Currently, we are 6/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.

Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Check us out at --
www.johngaltwow.net

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

Feel free to add either of us on RealID and have a quick chat anytime about the position.

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Guild Name: Archetype
Server: Stonemaul
Raid Size: 25
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. 6:45 - 9:30PM PST (West Coast)
Current Progression: 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
Loot System: EPGP

Currently Recruiting
  • Combat Rogue (for legendary quest items)
  • All solid ranged DPS
  • Protection Warrior (for progression on spine)
However, we encourage all exceptional players to apply.

Guild Enviroment
Our guild environment is quite relaxed. We do not enforce any rules regarding guild chat. So if you are someone who takes offense to the occasional profanity than I would suggest not applying. However we do not encourage trolls or people who consistently spam in /2. You can do that on a character that is not in the guild. We're all easy to get along with and have a large character base (400+ members, inc alts), so you're guaranteed to get along with a lot of people :)

Contact Methods
  • Create an application at http://stonemaul-archetype.guildlaunch.com/
  • Post RealID here on your applying character
  • Log on our server and whisper either myself, Barearms, Borne, Emazon, Krayn, Suzaku or any other officer online.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Gameo.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
8/8 H 25
Glory of the Dragonsoul raider

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
8/8 Heroic 25m

Point of Contact
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Breadtower

Recruitment
We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
Warlock - High need
Elemental Shaman - High need
Mage - Medium need
Exceptional Ranged

Melee
Exceptional Melee

Tanks
*Closed*

Healers
*Closed*

Raid times
7:30-11:30 EST
Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sunday or Monday evenings. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
<Availionic Ascendants> Argent Dawn US| Horde

<Availionic Ascendants> is a 25m guild that is currently transferring to Bleeding Hallow.

Our Raid Groups are 6/8H 10m and 5/8H 25man currently. We are looking for more for 25 man DS progression to finish 8/8H before the launch of MoP.

Raid Times…

Tues. Wed. Thurs. 9pm-12:30 server (9pm- 12:30 est)

What <Availionic Ascendants> has to offer…

-Competitive Raiding
-Weekly Alt runs
-Guild Rated Battlegrounds
-Non-Stress friendly environment
-Always something going on

What we expect from you…

-Minimum 395 ilvl
-Completed at least 2/8H
-All gems & enchants up to date
-A desire to be the best
-Be able to work as part of a team & learn the fights
-High attendance

Current Needs…

-Mdps (Warrior dps, Frost/Unholy DK, Feral Druid)
-Rdps (Ele shaman, Balance Druid, Mage, Lock, Spriest, Hunter)
-Healer (Holy/Disc priest, Rshaman, Rdruid)

Ingame contacts Michaeldk, Castien, Angelmichael, also app on website (www.Availionicascendants.com)

Real ID slacker247@comcast.net
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello, I'm the GM of Divinity, an alliance raiding guild on Vek'Nilash.

Our current progression is 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. With this expansion coming to a close we're looking for some new additions to head into MoP with. We still farm DS and do some alt runs, pvp, as well as various other things, but progression raiding has obviously stopped for a while. Raiding hours have shortened, but come MoP we'll be back to progressing two groups three days a week.

Our raid times are (CST):
Early Group:
Wednesday 7-11pm
Thursday 7-10pm
Sunday 6-10pm

Late Group:
Tuesday 10:15-2am
Thursday 10:15-2am
Sunday 10:15-2am

What we need:
ANY good player will not be turned down, we have the flexability to accomadate any good player. If you excel at any role you will have a chance to get a spot. Tank, healer, dps, people love switching mains and I'm sure we can make it work for the right people.

Loot
We use a zero sum DKP system for loot. Tier items are the only exception to this where we take into account the person's attendance and benefit from it, altho they still pay DKP and everyone recieves there share.

About us
We formed at the end of BC, started in Kara a little before Sunwell came out, and progressed up to 6/9 BT before Wrath. A lot of our members have been raiding together for 4+ years, and with two progression groups, alt groups, and some pvp action we keep pretty busy. We've been steady progressing up the ranks throughout Cataclysm and we're currently the #1 guild on Vek'nilash and plan to stay that way into MoP.

If you'd like to apply, please visit our website at www.divinity-vek.com, add me to RealID (dylan_chappell1@hotmail.com), or contact myself (Deschanel, Eberle), Clicky, or Smokeydatree in game for more info.

Have a good day!
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
<Resurrected> is recruiting your class for an immediate opening. A quick overview:

Progression: 8/8H Dragon Soul, 7/7HM Firelands, 13/13 25 Tier 11 HM
Server: Sargeras (Alliance Dominated)
Raid Schedule: Sunday (Aux), Monday through Wednesday, 10PM-1:30AM CST (8PM-11:30PM PST, 11PM-2:30AM EST)
Contacts Rydhia, Madison, Complexity, Disket

Here is a link to our public recruitment page if you wish to read more:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3840667121?page=1

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you
Reply Quote
Hey Guys,

<Stupidity is Dispellable> is a new semi-hardcore 10m guild, based on the oceanic server Frostmourne. We are recruiting like minded raiders/players that share the same commitment and passion for the game we do.

AIM: To establish a committed core 10 man team that is confident in clearing all previous/current and up and coming content on normal and heroic modes. We also plan to cater for a select number of casual 10 man team(s) and a larger casual member base for Achievement Farming, Heroic Dungeon Farming, PvP and all other aspects of the game.

We are currently recruiting for our CORE1 team: -

Tanks
Bear Druid - OPEN
Blood DK - OPEN

Heals
Holy Pally - OPEN
Resto Sham - OPEN
Resto Druid - OPEN

DPS
Warlock - OPEN
Hunter - OPEN
Mage - OPEN
Spriest - OPEN

Currently a few spots open to allow us to build the best composition available.

ALL RAIDERS MUST HAVE NEAR 100% ATTENDENCE OR INFORM AN OFFICER OR POST ON WEBSITE.

Our Raid Times will be (+10) : -
Invites: 7-7.15pm (BE ONLINE)
Pull @ 7.30pm (BE RERADY TO START)
Finishes: 11.00pm
Bio/Break: 10 Mins @ 9.30pm ST

ALL RAIDERS must know their role and class with in a raid inside out and backwards, we are looking for mature minded players that can stand on their own 2 feet in a raid and not expect to be carry or babysat through everything.

TEAM DEVELOPMENT FIRST - GEAR AND ACHEVIMENTS SECOND

Also Vent and working mic and the ability to talk to us a team is required. - COMMUNCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCESS

With working on HM DS to have it cleared prior to MOP release we will also be working on old content like 4.1 Heroics, 4.2 Heroics, Drake Runs on off nights to build team synergy and friendships to become a strong raiding team.

RAIDERS 18+

We also welcome any other players to guild for guild actives and casual raids, as we plan to be a serious raiding guild with a larger active casual member base.

If this guild looks interesting for you please do not hesitate to ask me for any more Information, you can also chat to me over Battle.net with

farnzy26@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We're 5/8 HM looking to get possibly server first and be the top horde guild. Request me if interested. mikethepineapple@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
Hey Cam, interested in speaking with of you, here’s our pitch.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for 2 years and has been building the best 10m possible since. As of right now we are reforming for mists and aiming for Top 100 US. Our group contains strong players, chemistry, and easy going personalities making it an environment easy to transition into. Maintaining these attributes, which provides us quality over quantity, is and will remain top priority.

Guild Info
Name: Biblical Proportions
Sever: Cho'gall (Chicago DBC)
Faction: Horde
Raid: 10m
Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00am CST Tues-Thurs (days and time subject to change come progression)
Current Progression: 7/7HM FL 8/8HM DS Former Top 100US and realm first.
Website: BPGuild.com (Shortest app you will ever fill out, you do not have to register for the website)

Contact Info
In-Game Contact: Dealface | Blueban
Real-ID: nala733@gmail.com | logan@loganhenson.com
Direct Link to Recruitment Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592858195
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Serengi on 5/1/12 9:29 AM (PDT) Deaths Promise is a Level 20 Guild. We are a newer guild, formed on 10/11/2010, a few weeks before the release of Dragons Soul. We are an adult only guild. Applicants need to be 18 plus. We do not want raiders unable to attend raids due to homework or being grounded. Our main focus is raiding and raid progression. We raid everything from Heroic BoT BWD TOFW to H FL to H DS (5/8). We also do raid achievements for mounts and titles. We are a small guild and have very few social players. Our 10 man raiding group and their alts make up most of the members. We are finishing off our Glory of the Cataclysm Raider mounts and FL mount. Our Progression content raid (heroic DS) is the only required raid which runs 3 nights; Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday. However when new content is released we expand our raiding nights to 4 nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. We also run an alt raid on Saturday for fun.

Raid Times
Mon 645 Server Heroic Firelands for Mounts and Legendaries
Tues 645 Server Heroic Dragon Soul
Weds 645 Server Heroic Dragon Soul
Thurs 645 Server Heroic ICC 25 for Legendary then it goes to Ulduar 25 for Legendary
Fri 645 Server Heroic BoT, BWD, TOFW, Till Mounts are done then it goes to H FL so Monday can be used for Heroic Rag
Sat 645 Server Alt Dragon Soul Run H Morchok with the rest cleared on normal as of now
Sun 645 Server Heroic Dragon Soul Raid Progression
BoT Heroic 3/5
BWD Heroic 4/5
FL Normal 7/7
FL Heroic 3/7
DS Normal 8/8
DS Heroic 5/8

We need a Ret Main Spec Pali with a well geared Healing offspec and a Hunter, Lock or Mage for a perm slot in out main raid. We require you attend Tues, Wed and Sun with 95% attendance.

If anyone can beat those in a perm slot and meet the attendance requirement, you will replace them. This means you not only beat their numbers but your raid awareness is as good or better. High numbers mean nothing if your die or have no idea when your cooldowns are needed.

Real Id hellsworn1985@yahoo.com
Http://deathspromise.enjin.com
If Interested Contact me in game on either Serengi or Demonswrath. Or just apply at site and someone will get back to you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Hey there!

Progression: 6/8 HDS
Raid times: Tues~thurs 8pm~12am PST server
RealID (For quick communication): Hobag39@hotmail.com
You can also email Grind@ouroborosguild.com

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a 25 man center guild that is currently looking for players of your caliber and class to help fill out our raid roster and fill in any loose ends. All we require is a simple application posted on our website, a dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear set on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM Grind on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Grindwatch, Narumata, or Tyresious)

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
<Availionic Ascendants> Bleeding Hallow US| Horde

<Availionic Ascendants> is a 25m guild that is currently transferring to Bleeding Hallow.

Our Raid Groups are 6/8H 10m and 5/8H 25man currently. We are looking for more for 25 man DS progression to finish 8/8H before the launch of MoP.

Raid Times…

Tues. Wed. Thurs. 9pm-12:30 server (9pm- 12:30 est)

What <Availionic Ascendants> has to offer…

-Competitive Raiding
-Weekly Alt runs
-Guild Rated Battlegrounds
-Non-Stress friendly environment
-Always something going on

What we expect from you…

-Minimum 395 ilvl
-Completed at least 2/8H
-All gems & enchants up to date
-A desire to be the best
-Be able to work as part of a team & learn the fights
-High attendance

Current Needs…

-Mdps (Warrior dps, Frost/Unholy DK, Feral Druid)
-Rdps (Ele shaman, Balance Druid, Mage, Lock, Spriest, Hunter)
-Healer (Holy/Disc priest, Rshaman, Rdruid)

Ingame contacts Michaeldk, Castien, Angelmichael, also app on website (www.Availionicascendants.com)

Real ID slacker247@comcast.net
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
WTB: More warlocks!

Server: Shadow Council (RP)
Faction: Alliance
Raids: 25 man
Progression: 6/8 25man Dragon Soul Hard Modes
Raid Times: Tues/Thur/Mon 8-12 Eastern (5-9 Pacific)
Loot System: EPGP
Age Requirement: 18+ (30+ average)
Guild formed: 13Jun2005
Raiding Since: Jan2006
Guild Website: http://www.lightbrigades.com
RealID Daenerys at: hansenm231@yahoo.com
RealID Sapperton at: drewyou@gmail.com

Currently recruiting:
Druid: 1 Balance / Resto
Mage: 2
Paladin: 1 Holy
Rogue: 1
Shaman: All 3 specs
Warlock: 2
Warrior: 1 DPS
Secondary Raid Leader
(Highest need for people using the protector token, we have only 5 total that use the protector token on our current raiding roster)

Application process: Written Application through our website at www.lightbrigades.com followed by in vent interview after 48hrs to give guildies enough time to comment on App.

Guild Accomplishments:
Server First: Ragnaros (Heroic)
Server First: Sinestra
Server First: Nefarian (Heroic)
Server First: Al'Akir (Heroic)
Server First: Level 25 guild
Server First: Light of Dawn (Lich King 25-man kill)

Light Brigade is currently recruiting for 25-man Cataclysm raiding. While many WotLK 25-man guilds have chosen to pursue 10-mans as a priority for Cataclysm, we at Light Brigade are focusing solely on 25-man raiding. If you're looking to raid 25-mans, Light Brigade may be the home for you.

Who is Light Brigade?
Light Brigade first formed as a guild June 13, 2005, and started raiding Zul Gurub and Molten Core in January 2006. While many other raiding guilds have come and gone, Light Brigade has always been here and plans to be here for many years into the future.

Light Brigade has stood the test of time by being a group of like-minded mature adults that focuses on end-game progression raiding while still having fun. We do our best to only accept mature adult raiders, and as a general rule only accept raiders 18+. We do not put up with drama, so if you are a forum troll, a ninja looter, or just a general jerk, you need not apply regardless of how awesome you are.

Light Brigade is currently 5/8 in HM Dragon Soul 25-man raiding and making steady progress forward. While there are certain classes we need more than others, if you think you an exceptional raider of like mind with Light Brigade, feel free to apply. Exceptional applicants will be considered on a case by case basis even if the spot isn't "open", and additional raid spots can appear frequently.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Thank you for all of the fantastic offers everybody I will know which guild I will be applying to by next tuesday.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Edited by Serengi on 5/1/12 9:29 AM (PDT) Deaths Promise is a Level 20 Guild. We are a newer guild, formed on 10/11/2010, a few weeks before the release of Dragons Soul. We are an adult only guild. Applicants need to be 18 plus. We do not want raiders unable to attend raids due to homework or being grounded. Our main focus is raiding and raid progression. We raid everything from Heroic BoT BWD TOFW to H FL to H DS (5/8). We also do raid achievements for mounts and titles. We are a small guild and have very few social players. Our 10 man raiding group and their alts make up most of the members. We are finishing off our Glory of the Cataclysm Raider mounts and FL mount. Our Progression content raid (heroic DS) is the only required raid which runs 3 nights; Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday. However when new content is released we expand our raiding nights to 4 nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. We also run an alt raid on Saturday for fun.

Raid Times
Mon 645 Server Heroic Firelands for Mounts and Legendaries
Tues 645 Server Heroic Dragon Soul
Weds 645 Server Heroic Dragon Soul
Thurs 645 Server Heroic ICC 25 for Legendary then it goes to Ulduar 25 for Legendary
Fri 645 Server Heroic BoT, BWD, TOFW, Till Mounts are done then it goes to H FL so Monday can be used for Heroic Rag
Sat 645 Server Alt Dragon Soul Run H Morchok with the rest cleared on normal as of now
Sun 645 Server Heroic Dragon Soul Raid Progression
BoT Heroic 3/5
BWD Heroic 4/5
FL Normal 7/7
FL Heroic 3/7
DS Normal 8/8
DS Heroic 5/8

We need a Ret Main Spec Pali with a well geared Healing offspec and a Hunter, Lock or Mage for a perm slot in out main raid. We require you attend Tues, Wed and Sun with 95% attendance.

If anyone can beat those in a perm slot and meet the attendance requirement, you will replace them. This means you not only beat their numbers but your raid awareness is as good or better. High numbers mean nothing if your die or have no idea when your cooldowns are needed.

Real Id hellsworn1985@yahoo.com
Http://deathspromise.enjin.com
If Interested Contact me in game on either Serengi or Demonswrath. Or just apply at site and someone will get back to you.

Is your server time pacific time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]