Legendary Rogue, Hunter, and Rpally LF Raid

85 Orc Warrior
As title says, Legendary rogue, hunter and a ret pally looking for a good 25man raid for Mists. Was 5/8heroic BEFORE nerfs, currently 6/8h 25man. Moved from out first server in hopes of joining a more progressed guild, that didn't happen. We are trying to find a new home for Mists when it comes out. We do not expect core raid spots right away and understand that we must prove our abilities.

Not only are we skilled on our mains, but we have tons of experience raiding on our tanks: (pally, warrior, death knights) healers ( pally, priest, druid,) and other dps (enhance sham, fury/arms warrior, hunters, spriests, boomkins, you name it) and are more than willing to change around to fit the guild and raids needs. We are flexible.

We have raid lead experience, guild lead experience, and we theorycraft like people possessed. We are not "slackers" and have never been carried through content. If you are interested, please respond to this post with your RealID and I will try and contact you. Thanks.
Edited by Ventures on 5/2/2012 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We are always looking for amazing players, and are pushing the final content, and getting for MOP. I am gonna put up the lovely guild spam simply because it covers the usually questions of a guild, but if you just wanted to chat then hit me up in-game
realID: kacklehysteria@live.com

**Please note, all classes are open. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP (Get beta if you don't have it!).**

About Us: Hysteria is a well respected 25 man Horde guild that's been around since November 2008. The guild is run by adults and drama is non existent/not tolerated in guild. We pride ourselves on our raid environment. We are a great guild for people looking for a long term place to raid and call home.

All our kills are 25 man kills:

6/7 HM FL
8/8 in Dragon Soul
6/8HM

We're currently searching for those special raid members who will join our roster for Cataclysm and beyond. Ideally potential raid members would be excellent players with a solid knowledge of their class, almost perfect situational awareness and attendance.

Current guild needs but not limited to (any great player is encouraged to app):

**please note, all classes are open if you can come in and perform. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP.**

Warrior - Prot with DPS OS. MOre interested in Prot.
Paladin - Holy & Prot
Priest - Shadow(High Need) & Holy
Rogue - Not clearing for Shards. Clearing every second week till 8/8 HM
Shaman - Resto

These spots are core spots for the right players. Your DPS/HPS should be close to the top of your expected DPS/HPS with your current gear.

Hysteria raids from 8PM-11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system, which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance rather than seniority. We will be focusing on 25 man raiding as we feel this environment is more rewarding for raiders.

Further Information
We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated, enjoy raiding, and constantly seeking to improve themselves and those around them. We do not recruit for the bench and try to keep a small yet optimal roster so we have the versatility for hardmodes without the penalty of skilled raiders sitting on the bench.

As we are a guild focused on progression and efficiently raiding, we provide flasks(cauldrons), feasts and repairs for raiding members. We also provide enchanting materials on main spec gear.

If you have any further questions and/or wish to apply to Hysteria, feel free to contact Minar, Kackle or Energydrinkk in game or PM us on our forums.
www.hysterialb.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey guys, we are currently in need of a few good dps for our 25man core raid group. If you think you might be interested, hit me up on real id, austin.wright@me.com and we can further discuss the possibilities.

but for now, here's the general shpeel:

Guild Information: Faction - Alliance
Realm - Whisperwind (CST High Pop)
Name - FortyTwo
Raid Times - T/W/Th 7:30-10:30 Server (CST)
Raid Size - 25 man Current Progress - 4/8 Heroic DS

No screaming. No disrespect. Our raid doesn't sound like a locker room or a frat house. Our guild is friendly and inviting. In short we strive to be

"Good Players and Good People".

25 Man is hard. Period. Simply having 15 more people that need to do the right thing or move to the right place or keep a connection or deal with the increased bandwidth needed makes it hard. We're not going to engage in the Holy War of 10 vs 25 but it is safe to say that maintaining a 25 man raid is hard and getting harder.

LFR now means the "additional" loot you get from 25 is meaningless. You can easily faceroll LFR's to fill in holes in gear. Honestly we were very surprised they didn't announce 25 man raiding was going away in the next expansion. About our guild. We've been around for more than 4 years now. Same guild leader, same raid leader and some of the raiders have been around since pally's and druids really couldn't tank, neither a priest nor a pally could do damage and if a warrior wasn't wearing a shield he was doing it wrong!

The guild was formed via a merger of a group that came over from another server mid Burning Crusade and a guild that had been on Whisperwind for some time. Many changes in the last years but still the same core values and many of the same players. We're an old group both in how long we've been a guild and the average age of our members. I got curious the other day and it would appear our youngest raider is 23. The oldest is retired. The median is probably early 30's. If you're 18 and full of piss and vinegar you might work out but odds are you won't. We're PG-13 "ish" in public channels. We all know what the words are and what they mean but we don't use them often. Many of our members have kids that play in the game casually so we keep it toned down.

We realize Real Life is more important that WoW and to that end we're looking for raiders to augment our roster. We have some spots up for grabs on our main (only) raid team that runs T/W/Th from 7:30-10:30 PM. Since RL > WoW we need to run at least a little bit of a bench and having a bench means there are going to have to be some butts on it at times. We normally spread the bench time around unless someone either would rather sit or it's clear they should.

If you want to raid 25 man WoW. If you want to raid with a stable guild that isn't going to start that fish walking business next week and isn't going to complain about a power outage and the desperate need to go make a grilled cheese mid pull. If you want the increased social aspect a raid of that size offers and if you're willing to deal with some of the frustration that comes along with it (1 in 25 folks that can hit the water on Madness instead of 1/10) then please apply at http://www.fortytwoguild.com.

We supply repairs, cauldrons and food. Loot is done with EPGP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If all 3 of you are exceptional we might have a spot for you hit me up if the wall of text below interests you:

Short ...

Simple ...

&

To the point ...

Come join us for Mists of Pandaria and beyond!

<Duality>, 8/8 HM is now recruiting for our main raid. We converted to 25 man at the start of Dragon Soul and finished the tier US 56th.

We raid Wed., Thurs. and Mondays from 7:30PM to 11:30PM (Eastern). We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a Horde to Alliance ratio of 1:0.96 on a Chicago Datacenter.

This is a link to our logs on World of Logs:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142619/

Please take a look to make sure you can compete with our current members before contacting us. Unlike most other 25 man guilds we main a very tight roster so all raiders and recruits see extensive raid oppurunities.

If you are interested or have any questions contact us at:

Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin
Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com

Main: Natura @ Zul'jin
Real Id: beowoulf55@gmail.com

Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin
Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com

or

Apply at our website: http://duality-guild.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher in Mists. We are currently recruiting to continue farming madness for the next few months. Many of us plan to play D3 together. We then plan to return for MoP and want a set roster.

8/8 US#114 Madness 25

Our current needs include:
Rogue (multiple specs)
Ret
Shaman (resto)
Mage (multiple specs)
Hunter (multiple specs)
Lock (multiple specs)
Shadow Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows:
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p - off until MoP.
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p - alt run/achieves if 8/8 clear.
Fri - off
Sat - off
All times are cst/server.

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3 and League of Legends. Soon to be D3.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
wouldnt mind chatting with ya. We are gonna add a few more peopel to roster B4 xpac...
about us ....... 7/8 madness will come soon
ID: seanrink@aol.com
Edited by Yetti on 4/30/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Thanks for the replies. I will be checking with most of you guys after I raid tonight (10pm West coast time).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sacrifice @ Mannoroth (Alliance)
8/8 H 25, US 113, 7/7 H 25 US 120 Firelands
Mon-Thurs 830-1200 EST
www.sacrificeguild.org

realid: jake.litwicki@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<Kinetic> of Frostmane is a well established guild dating back to 2005. Formerly a top 100 guild, with many members still around from the original core. Kinetic is now a hardcore raiding guild with casual hours. We raid as hard as any other guild you will find, but stay within our allotted 12 hour week.

Previously our two 10man cores were clearing 8/8H in about 2 hours (finishing the tier 50th and 85th in the US respectively), we have now made the switch back to 25mans, and are still clearing DS in one night.

We run an extremely small roster, and don't recruit for the bench.

Currently we are recruiting the following:

1 Hunter
1 Ret Pally or DK
would consider a stellar rogue as well

However if you feel you are an exceptional player feel free to apply non the less.

Applicants should have a minimum of 6/8H DS experience, and be able to play off-specs competently when called upon to do so.

Raid times are Tuesday to Thursday 530-930 PST

Apply at: www.kineticguild.net

Or speak with Gorno or Nerv in game if you have further questions.
You can contact me on RealID @ jtmicke@gmail.com

If you're looking to clear content, but not sacrifice to much outside of WoW, we could be the guild for you.
Edited by Darttlol on 5/1/2012 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey!
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Hysteria. Hysteria is a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands and 8/8 and 5/8HM in DS, and looking for more competent people to continue forward in our 25 man Dragon Soul runs. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :D

RealID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Guild Website: http://hysteriakhadgar.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Edited by Zeiana on 5/3/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Real Id: Causalxxlinkxx@gmail.com

The Professionals: Wyrmrest Accord
PvE / West Coast server
10 man progression guild recruiting to do 25 man raiding in MoP
Guild Level 25
http://the-professionals.wowstead.com/

The Professionals is an established guild on Wyrmrest Accord, we formed in Late Wrath and have grown into an end game guild that pushes for the new content. We are a low drama guild that posts what we expect from our members clearly and will replace those not living up to that our standards. We are currently looking for some new blood to add to our roster.

Raid Times (All raid times are PST):
-Tuesday, Thursday - 7 pm to 10pm
-Sunday - 7 pm to 10pm
-Monday - 7 pm to 10pm

Current Openings:
ALL CLASSES OPEN AS LONG AS YOU ARE AN EXCEPTIONAL DPS, HEALER, OR TANK.

Exceptional Apps Always Considered.

Expectations:
- Team Player: Guild progression comes first
- 90% raid attendance for Raider rank, 90%% for Core and above
- You must have Mumble and a working microphone
- Be knowledgeable of your class. Know how to listen. Be an asset.
- Know all fights before you get there. If you haven't raided it before go watch a video and read the posted strategies.

Achievements:
Server First Heroic Madnesss

Loot:
Loot Council is used for loot. We believe that the loot is not yours, it's the raids. Whatever helps the raid helps everyone.

Guild support:
- Guild Vault provides Cauldrons, Feasts, Potions, Gems, and Enchants for Core Raiders
- Compensation added for people who help with supplies at start of expansion

Dual specs:
All raiders are required to have 2 raiding specs with appropriate gear.

In game contacts:
Jace, Barfington, Surrender
If you wish to find out status of your application look for me in game or send me a PM on the forums.

Also, Since this is for the next expansion, you do not have to pay money to transfer. Gear means nothing, so if you wished to just level a fresh toon, and see if you fit in or not :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Helllo Mr. Ventures lets talk!
Real-id: mikegordon1120@yahoo.com

We are interested in you and your two friends and are very progressed and always have a strong mind to push.
We are 8/8H.
Edited by Diesél on 5/1/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Will try and contact the newest replies tomorrow, and schedule a possible vent meeting. Bumpitty.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hello,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with solid experience on Spine. Our goal is to finish the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr (suusuu66@gmail.com)
Naferious
Badzerath
Superalex
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey Ventures

We could use some more good players to add to our core group. We're a progression jump, but based on this post I think we might be a good fit for you. I'll leave our copy paste here, I'm usually pretty easy to find for an in-game or mumble chat.

Slash Hug (25m) is 8/8H right now. The guild is very active on off nights, including a 7/7H clear of FL every week for titles/oranges/etc. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-12pm EST. Our longer post is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357526 I try to keep the posting one short so it isn't so spammy.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to contact me or fill an app out. We're always looking for exceptional players.
RealID: sprixia@hotmail.com If I don't accept, RealID bugged. I have no idea why it does that sometimes. Please try a lowbie or the website if it happens.
Who to whisper: Sprixi, Doctavice, Spectie, Rhapsody
Website/app: http://slashhug.enjin.com
WorldOfLogs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/151719/
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Added most of you on RealID if you provided one. Hoping to get a hold of you later for a chat.
Reply Quote
Crimson Moon Rising

Server - US - Dalaran (EST)
Format - Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding
Loot - EPGP/Council
Raid Times - 9:00 - 12:00 am Monday - Thursday (EST)
Website - www.crimsonmoonrising.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crimson Moon Rising is currently 8/8 Heroic 25 man. We started off as a 10 man guild at the launch of Cataclysm. We have since decided to expand to 25 primarily because we prefer the larger guild environment. We are opening recruiting to all classes and specs for the upcoming MoP expansion. You can reach me via real ID (hexum101@hotmail.com) if you have any further questions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]