Why Am I Human?

85 Human Warlock
Because I have a racial that duplicates the pvp trinket, thus allowing me to use two dps trinkets and still be competitive in pvp. I am human because I like the horribly unfair advantage.

Please make 'Every Man for Himself" a base ability for every race.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I have greater success with EA on my lock that EMFH on my warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If they gave everyone EMFH, then no one would play humans because they have no good racials.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd prefer it if racials gave no combat (whether they're something that gives extra passive stats, a buff, a stun, an ambush tactic, etc) advantages of any kind and were purely fluff.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'd prefer they change CC so that it's not so overbearing in PvP that it requires you to have a trinket to escape being chain stunned/charmed/feared/whatever.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
04/30/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Meynos
If they gave everyone EMFH, then no one would play humans because they have no good racials.

This is true, I almost went human but since I don't PvP much it made sense to choose the superior race of worgen.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
04/30/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Meynos

You think the majority of players choose their race for the racials?
I'd be willing to bet money that most people can't even name all of their racials, much less have them keybound.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
04/30/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Nacholicus

The good players do.
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Druid
emfh doesnt even make sense as a racial . what the heck is it? like humans can summon a shield thingie that unstuns them... ok. why not give humans a... i dont know. what would a good human racial be?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
If you can't win without EMFH, you're doing it wrong.

If you're losing to someone BECAUSE they're Human, you're still doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage

The good players do.
No min maxers do, which is why everyone who likes to PvE will go panda for their food racial.

04/30/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Cleowyn
i dont know. what would a good human racial be?
I dunno something that lets them see stealth better maybe?
Edited by Ceratisa on 4/30/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Allright Mr. Rhetoric Questions.

WHY AREN'T YOU A DWARF?!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

The good players do.
No min maxers do, which is why everyone who likes to PvE will go panda for their food racial.

I'm not a "min/max" type of player anymore, but for my character that raids I still went worgen over night elf because the dodge is useless for me over run speed and crit. Even though I want to stab out my own eyeballs every time I see my worgen druid

i dont know. what would a good human racial be?
I dunno something that lets them see stealth better maybe?

Sounds like Perception, the old human racial that was removed;3
Edited by Armanî on 4/30/2012 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

The good players do.
No min maxers do
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
04/30/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Armanî
No Wai =3

I'm not a "min/max" type of player anymore, but for my character that raids I still went worgen over night elf because the dodge is useless for me over run speed and crit. Even though I want to stab out my own eyeballs every time I see my worgen druid

Which like I said every PvE will be going panda.
Edited by Ceratisa on 4/30/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I apologize if the literary device I used to point out the inequality posed by the human racial went over your head young dwarf.

I was merely stating that I do not like being human. However, in pvp the racial is way over the top OP to not choose human if you are planning on doing any serious pvp as alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
04/30/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Ceratisa
No Wai =3

Yessir, nelves had a +1 to stealth, and humans had a +1 to stealth detection. Human rogues usually caught other rogues in stealth :O
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
Yessir, nelves had a +1 to stealth, and humans had a +1 to stealth detection. Human rogues usually caught other rogues in stealth :O
I really hope you are wooshing me and i'm not wooooooshing you! Cause I was simply commenting on how cool perception was.
Edited by Ceratisa on 4/30/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]