Easiest Reins of a protodrake to get

(Locked)

100 Human Paladin
As the title suggests. I wish to know which protodrake is the easiest to get, as I am sick of my bronze drake, it's just too common.

Pls and thnx
85 Gnome Warlock
Ulduar meta, or glory of the hero since you can probably 2 man most of it
90 Human Paladin
Easiest or quickest?

Easiest would be violet proto. quickest would be rust or iron bound proto.
90 Troll Hunter
05/01/2012 01:14 AMPosted by Grinsom
Easiest would be violet proto

I'd say the easiest would be the green proto, might take as long though.

If you just want to replace your drake for one no one else uses and want easy, go for the red drake, it takes 10 minutes if you don't have the rep but have a couple thousand JP to throw away and I never see anyone use it these days.
Edited by Razortusk on 5/1/2012 1:22 AM PDT
8 Draenei Priest
Time-lost protodrake spawns first 24hrs usually of a reset and if you are on a low server easy to pick up. Read wowhead for common spawn times and zones and get npc scan.
90 Human Mage
If you have the rep, go for the green one. Just have to pick up an egg every week till you get lucky.

The red one takes some time but since it's old content can do it with just you and a friend.
90 Orc Death Knight
Red, Green?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
blue one was the easiest i got.
90 Night Elf Druid
I would have said ulduar but good luck finding people that want to do it, I have needed just two cheeves from ulduar 25 for years now and cant get people to go.
85 Tauren Druid
05/01/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Darkwren
Time-lost protodrake spawns first 24hrs usually of a reset and if you are on a low server easy to pick up. Read wowhead for common spawn times and zones and get npc scan.

You'd be better off with the Violet than that. Iffin' you're unlucky like me, it'll take you at least a year.

That one I own? Three years across 2 characters to get ONE. Some people are lucky and get it by accident, but I can guarentee that if you camp it, you're going to spend a good while waiting.
90 Night Elf Druid
you know you can solo skadi and get the blue proto drake..well try to anyway lol
90 Draenei Paladin
Red proto drake. u can get it in a few days with 1 other person helping u with heroics
22 Tauren Warrior
05/01/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Kydoìme
I would have said ulduar but good luck finding people that want to do it, I have needed just two cheeves from ulduar 25 for years now and cant get people to go.

Yah that's the problem I see quite often, even with transmog out for some reason Ulduar isn't the place people want to get their 'mog gear. It's like pulling teeth to get a group going.

I would suggest for the OP to farm the Blue Proto daily and if you have a couple of friends you could knock out the Red Proto in 3 days. You could actually do all but the Oculus cheevos in one day and then you could solo the rest of the Oculus over the next 2.
100 Troll Shaman
Blue proto is about the easiest luck-based one - one heroic boss kill once a day.

For guaranteed ones, if you can find a good group with a leader who knows how to do all of the achievements, the Ulduar one can be gotten in just a few hours. Otherwise, the red proto only requires a few days (mainly because the one Occulus one requires 3 separate runs) of heavy heroic achievement grinding.
45 Goblin Priest
Albino Drake, 50 mounts are easy to come by.
80 Goblin Shaman
05/01/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Nananabatman
Albino Drake, 50 mounts are easy to come by.

Protodrake.
85 Orc Shaman
If you just want a switch, you can buy the Reins of the Red Drake (not the proto-drake) from the Wyrmrest Accord Quartermaster in Dragonblight if you are exalted with them. If you aren't exalted with them you can just buy Exalted Rep with them using Justice Points from a vendor in Dalaran. I think the Reins themselves cost 1,600 gold or something.
86 Blood Elf Paladin
SSC
quickest would be rust or iro

Razortusk
85 Troll Hunter
4200 Edited by Razortusk on 5/1/12 1:22 AM (PDT)
Easiest would be violet proto

I'd say the easiest would be the green proto, might take as long though.

If you just want to replace your drake for one no one else uses and want easy, go for the red drake, it takes 10 minutes if you don't have the rep but have a couple thousand JP to throw away and I never see anyone use it these days.

I use mine alot!
OS +3 Is very doable and quite easy.
90 Tauren Druid
Time-Lost is the easiest. All you have to do is kill a level 80 mob!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]