@Cubicle LaGmandos

90 Troll Priest
Tell me moar...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
HAI! I am a Cubicle LaGmando. How may I be of service? We are the offspring of a somewhat regrettable night when Cubicle Commandos and LaG spent some time in the alleyway behind that fountain where everyone fished for coins in Dalaran.

We are a guild that is great at recruiting so you should join us. In seriousnessity though, we are a real guild that'll be supporting Arena/Rated BG teams and also raiding. Going to do some DS 10m since it's so late in this wonderful expansion of killing a dragon's back and claws, but want to push for a 25m raid in Panda Land!

As I'm sure some know, CC transferred off Zulu before Cata but like most, what remains of the people that transferred is now back and even the mighty Okros (read: scary and yells at us all the time) will be joining us. Our GM is a wonderful little Druid named Nataru, who nobody knows but is one of the members of that little family that held LaG together for all those years.

We be looking to have good times and hopefully infuse Zuluhed with a little more attitude, as it seems to have lost a little bit of whatever it is we had.

Guild Progression so far: LFR Pros ;)

Cubicly yours,

-Kamahri (Formerly Kamari before xfer but also still Kamari just on a second 85 hunter that I didn't want to delete... I'm special)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
CC and LaG ... now if we could only get a certain guild off our server it'd feel like old times!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ah yes, well. Things come and go but Magusanifax's mouth breathing will last forever!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I love this guild.

LOVE.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Looking forward to this bad boy getting off the ground : D (alt in, main... hmm)

How much butter you got sitting around Kamahri? : p
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Butter is in plentiful supply, hopefully you found this out last night ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
OH GOD IT'S IN EVERY NOOK AND CRANY!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Oh man, it's been forever since I have seen Cubicle anything on this server. I just recently came back and was in that guild years ago. I think it was around the time of us getting server first Sartheron 3 drakes... Damned Okros hacking her voidwalkers healthbar haha. Good times in that guild indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You can still find dear Okros AFKing throughout Org ... Quite a few of the other old CC people are around here and a few will be coming back for MoP also. Please feel free to harrass Sathena <3 We be around!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
LMAO Sathena, oh man. I may have to app to your guild based just on that. I mean I do still have the picture of my Warlock, Declis' Rogue, and Sathena's Pally all lining up to get a shot at the AFK wonder that is Okros the kneeling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/20/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Rågequit
I mean I do still have the picture of my Warlock, Declis' Rogue, and Sathena's Pally all lining up to get a shot at the AFK wonder that is Okros the kneeling.

She was in Org just yesterday when Kamari, me, and emulsifier surrounded her and did exactly this. Oh yeah!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
06/20/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Rågequit
LMAO Sathena, oh man. I may have to app to your guild based just on that. I mean I do still have the picture of my Warlock, Declis' Rogue, and Sathena's Pally all lining up to get a shot at the AFK wonder that is Okros the kneeling.

Holy hell....i remember that!!!! hahahaha....good times!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Those names brings back memories... Hey WShatt, Sathena, long time no see.

Remember those names from the time we were in Bear Force One, then LaG.

Been away from the game awhile but now I am back trying to catch up on some things I've missed since Cata was first released.

Cheers,
Halorr <formally of BF1>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
A lot of us went away from the game/Zuluhed for awhile also and getting back into things again. Look us up, lotta the old people are on most days..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You guys suck. All you have is Snufle and Sway. If not for them, no one would care.

Oh, and some Roozy paladin once tried to give me a pointer. I admired that persons testicular fortitude. By the heavens let it be a male behind that monitor.

So, 2.5 people matter in your guild.
Edited by He on 9/6/2013 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
hai
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You guys suck. All you have is Snufle and Sway. If not for them, no one would care.

Oh, and some Roozy paladin once tried to give me a pointer. I admired that persons testicular fortitude. By the heavens let it be a male behind that monitor.

So, 2.5 people matter in your guild.

I miss Legato, the trolls these days are so bad =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]