having problems connecting to sever.....

46 Blood Elf Warlock
hello, thanks for ur time....im having problems connecting to the server......it said that i have been disconnected from battle.net..... "while i was in game "then would take a long time to reconnect....did not wait for the relogin....usually...very fast at connecting my login......
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Yojjimbarr

A lot of times after server maintenance or if you are just having a hard time connecting to the game it's a good idea to power cycle the connection. This will clear out the DNS cache and allow the connection to build new connection information.

Here's how to power cycle:

1. Turn off all computers on the network
2. Unplug the power from the modem and the router (if applicable)
3. Wait about 1-2 minutes
4. Plug in the modem first and wait for it to completely boot up
5. If there was a router, plug the power back in and wait for it to completely boot up
6. Turn on the computers and try the game out

If that doesn't work try step 2 in the link below: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21226

Let me know what happens.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]