A love letter to Jurdra (H - PhoeniX FlamE)

90 Tauren Druid
Dear Jurdra,

As a PVE player and moderate achievement junky, School of Hard Knocks has been the bane of my existence since 2009. For dropping the flag and letting me cap, so I can finally stop running Eye of the Storm forever (probably), you have single-handedly changed my opinion of people. Like, all of them. I now believe in the human race. I mean, I believed in them before, but the same way I believe in poltergeists and Dracula and Jack the Ripper. Now I believe in them the same way I believe in Santa Claus and Snuggle the fabric softener bear and Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo. So, yeah...I don't hate people now. That's your doing. Well played.

Love,
Steaksammich the Never Celebrating A WoW Holiday Again Unless There's a New Pet or Mount
Reply Quote
God forbid we actually achieve something
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LOL, I never saw this post! This is the player formerly known as Jurdra...I recently switched servers and factions to roll with some RL friends in my current guild. I happened to search on my old player name just to see what came up, and voila.

Hey, no problem! I understand that School of Hard Knocks is one of the most painful achievements to get, especially if you don't like PvP (and it's typically either a love or hate thing). I like PvP but could care less about stats, so handing over the cap didn't phase me one bit! Just paying it forward.

Take it easy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]