Grandmaster of Arena PVP

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me on my way to rank 1. I couldnt have done it without you guys.

Thanks,
The Grandmaster of all Paladins
Edited by Grandmaster on 6/12/2012 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
You should probably put better enchants and the correct ones on your gear first.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
resil gems...who loves em...Grandmaster
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I rove resil gemsss
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am indifferent however...

Grand, what comp you going for?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
4ever sub1500
Reply Quote
if you dont have res then how do you stay alive against frost mages and warlocks? more importantly how do you win 1vs2? ill tell you what i do. i run around and heal myself for as long as it takes for the other team to get bored and quit.....
Reply Quote
besides that im just messing around and earning points until i can get the last couple of pieces of my set. when i go you will know. in the meantime though if anyone wants to try and duel me again just let me know. 10 minute time limit please. if you cant beat me in 10 minutes or less then you lose by default.
Edited by Grandmaster on 5/20/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ugh you're one of those healers in area. The oh I couldn't keep my partner alive so now I will try and make this go as long as possible.

I like to go bear form and dance on the dead guy in those matches.
Reply Quote
@ Baneslayer

I have been gearing with a warlock that is pretty good. I was thinking warlock and frost DK though. I have not found a permanent 3rd member for my 3's though so its still up in the air. The warlock I run with (Pirelli) is pretty good though. Usually on 2's we will win 8 out of 10 games which isnt bad in my book.

@ Midriel

you have to watch out in matches like that. on more than one occasion ive res'd my partners when the DPS quit chasing me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/23/2012 03:52 AMPosted by Grandmaster
you have to watch out in matches like that. on more than one occasion ive res'd my partners when the DPS quit chasing me.

Yeah and it only takes one of a few ranged instant casts to stop it. I have also been known to go into stealth making the match really really boring. I figure if you weren't good enough to keep your partner alive, and you continue to be a try hard, you are being a doucher by not leaving. So take away the "fun" and it usually causes the person to leave like they should have.
Edited by Midriel on 5/24/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I know you can't win every match nor can you keep your partners alive every match. But if for some reason my partner(s) die and the other teams DPS is so low that I can run and heal then thats what I will do. A win is a win whether it comes from killing the other team by regular means or by killing them with boredom.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
I know you can't win every match nor can you keep your partners alive every match. But if for some reason my partner(s) die and the other teams DPS is so low that I can run and heal then thats what I will do. A win is a win whether it comes from killing the other team by regular means or by killing them with boredom.

Thanks,

+1
After I finish Battlemaster, I will do some arena with you GM
Reply Quote
ill be back soon.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]