Best priest spec

13 Gnome Priest
I was wondering what priest spec was the best for healing in a bg. Is it holy or discipline, because discipline has penance and thats good for healing and doing damage, but holy has the stun.
Edited by Blythie on 5/2/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
At level 20, disc is probably better. At 85 in battlegrounds I go holy and have a great time. Have no idea about arena.
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Priest
Thanks.

not sure if you are f2p, if so lvl 20 is max
then at low levels i found disc to be the best( i swear if they do the nerfs to priests they promised in mop something inside of me will die...just a little..i like my priest waaay too much)
LOL
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Req
For reference, Disc is ALWAYS the better healing PvP spec, whether it be at lvl 20 or lvl 85. There are some people who play Holy in random BGs at max level, but they have a lot less survivability than Disc does. It does fine for the random battleground scene, but anything past that it's Disc. Holy is also not really viable in Arenas past maybe 1k rating and any RBGs, due to the fact that healers = focus target and like I said, Holy lacks PvP survivability.

Enjoy your priesting experience. :D
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Priest
[/quote]why, never doubt my f2p priest capabilities.95% of the time ill be topping the heals scoreboard in any given bg.[/quote]

LOL, same here.
Edited by Blythie on 5/2/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Disc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]