04/25/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Dragonheals
wha?

04/25/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Shaithiss
beta?

It's NSFW. Or. Forums.
)=
100 Troll Shaman
Oh yeah, forgot that part.
This thread series we're posting in right now is actually the third generation of SFCLs

That oughta learn ye, whippersnapper!

Which is funny considering many of our regular posters date back to the old forums, complete with signatures and one size fits all avatars.
86 Troll Priest
3/27/11 for the SFCL

8/31/11 for the first SFL posted by aurria

i did check, i told you to check the dates
*is proud of the SFL*
86 Troll Priest
04/25/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Kellick
complete with signatures and one size fits all avatars.

i miss signatures

did i ever post on the old story forum?
Edited by Dragonheals on 4/25/2012 8:00 PM PDT
85 Worgen Rogue
I'm not proud of ordering the wrong sandwich. I can't eat this, and my pills' side effects are greater when i'm hungry.

Stupid me.

But I still feel happy cuz' of that awesome thing.
85 Night Elf Druid
Blizzard put pet battles into the beta just to disable them :(
86 Troll Priest
04/25/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Drailen
Blizzard put pet battles into the beta just to disable them :(

closer we get to mop more and more i think blizzard is losing it
90 Night Elf Rogue
So the Horde on my server decided to do a little occupy Stormwind movement. For the last, hour or so, they have killed Varian, our ah, IF, Darn, Exodar, back to Sw, killed Varian again, and our ah again. Really sucks when players don't want to defend.
91 Night Elf Druid
Oldest iteration I can find is here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2301732224

Man, I forgot how little I posted in those..

That being said bull, the remake of Thundercats you were so afraid of? It was fantastic.
85 Troll Druid
Lol I totally capped the last one with my tales of guild drama
91 Night Elf Druid
Uhh, I've been running a fever for the last two days and am dehydrated to the point that blowing my nose causes it to bleed. I need to make time to go to the doctors.

Bah. That's gonna break my 9 year streak. I better get better >.<
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well it is prime hay fever season... then again, everyone I know is a lot sicker than mere allergies... flu's going around something nasty here, and I'm fighting an epic sinus infection.
91 Night Elf Druid
04/25/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Dryker
Well it is prime hay fever season... then again, everyone I know is a lot sicker than mere allergies... flu's going around something nasty here, and I'm fighting an epic sinus infection.

Well, I've got the cold on top of Vog. It's why im so bad.
85 Troll Druid
04/25/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Ferlion
Vog

Oh yeah, you live in Hawaii don't you?
91 Night Elf Druid
Yup. I miss the snow. On the bright side, If things go right I'm headed back to the mainland for my brothers wedding, so you know. Gonna be nice to see a bunch of good looking red heads and blondes.

Dont get me wrong, the island look is great and all, but a guys gotta have some variety.
85 Worgen Rogue
You know, I keep thinking of this really nerdy idea of a WoW beat-em up style arcade game that kinda went along with my fighting game idea. It would tickle my nostalgia bone just because I loved those style of games as a kid.

I think there'd be separate factions and would have a total of 5 playable characters in each faction, and I imagined two separate arcane tables with their own factional themes and art style on them.

And then, getting to the roster, I'd probably just have a Gnome and Goblin character acting as spectators who also provide buffs during each level.

And the character roster would be as follows:

Alliance - male Human Paladin, male Dwarf Mountain King, Worgen Berserker, female Night Elf Huntress/Priestess, female Draenei Anchorite

Horde - male Orc Blademaster, male Tauren Shaman (Melee-oriented, think Enhancement with dual axes or something), male Troll Witch Doctor (Ranged, similar to Elemental Shaman), female Forsaken Deathstalker, female Blood Elf Blood Mage
I made one of those threads
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]