[A] Angry Gingers 8/8 DS LFM

90 Night Elf Druid
As we are wrapping up Cataclysm and looking into Mists of Pandaria raiding our roster could use a few more people to rotate in.

Dps with a healing or tank offspec that they actually use, are strongly encouraged to apply.

We raid Monday Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 till 11:00(ish) Server time.

We have a guild charter on our site that explains more about who we are and what we do and rules and all that jazz

guild site: http://angrygingers.enjin.com

If you would like more information about our raiding please speak with kurby or pinetree if you'd like to know more about our guild you can speak with me or my alt kcihc.

Casual players are always welcome to join us, we raid 3 nights a week and do random fun stuff the other nights. Anything from PvP to guild achievements.

I don't remember to check the realm forums, so if you reply here, I may not answer for a while. >.>
Edited by Elunamakata on 5/9/2012 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Rogue
Good people.
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Druid
bump for deathwing kill.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Nice! Gratz guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]