Idea about a raid

90 Human Priest
I was thinking about with DW dead for the most part (in LFR anyways) is there a group of people that would be interested in running Cata raids full clears? My idea is to do heroic raids with 20 people that know the raid and take 5 people that do not know the raid (literally carry them) for the achievement. But the trick is that the people that get carried have to “buy” into the raid or something like that. I did it on a previous server back in Wrath when we had people “buy” a spot in an ICC raid. Is anyone interested on the idea? If anyone wants a piece of gear they can bid gold for it and then the gold gets divided between the players. I know I am interested in the toilet bowl shoulders and the T13 set.

Hope I will get takers on this idea. Now in case you are wondering I am interested in “buying” a spot on the raid since I have not raided the entire expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
no WAY will that happen on arathor. go to illidian or somthing bro
Reply Quote
40 Gnome Priest
I will be up for that in 45 more levels! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]