Misted Legends ((OOC 4))

(Laughs maniacally at the situation) WITCH LADY LOST FOOT! I am now having a non stop sneezing fit. (Dies)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Yeah I don't know either. PS3 has some really good games and has way better graphics than Xbox does, in fact if anything Xbox mainly has multi-platform games than PS3 does. When was the last time that Xbox released an exclusive game?
Reply Quote
I don't think me and Vyns conversation is going to last long... Unless you count me slapping him with my staff has part of a conversation, hehe... <,<
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I don't think me and Vyns conversation is going to last long... Unless you count me slapping him with my staff has part of a conversation, hehe... <,<
I'd suggest you finish your conversation quickly and go and hide because if you continue you'll most likely be on the ground suffocating when Vyn's evil side is finished with you. Once the fight is all well and finished then you can bug the hell out of him. Right now you're basically shaking a nuclear weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*sigh*

I miss Lavi:(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
*sigh*

I miss Lavi:(
I'm still wondering about whether or not Ren told her about the game time that's on the Blizzard store. Obviously she does have money to use, I'm just wondering about whether or not she has access to buying online necessities or not.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yea, when Lavi gets back and helps Kry get her legendary.

First thing she is gonna do is kick Vyn's back side. I can promise you that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I got you're back Sarinda.

If we happen to die, i'll die first, I promise you that.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Yea, when Lavi gets back and helps Kry get her legendary.

First thing she is gonna do is kick Vyn's back side. I can promise you that.
Now that doesn't seem very nice, attacking a defenseless undead like that. By the time that everything's well and finished, Vyn will probably be like his paladin counterpart. Your attacking him will just make you seem like a villain.

Also I thought you said that you weren't going to be posting in the OOC thread anymore?

I got you're back Sarinda. If we happen to die, i'll die first, I promise you that.
I'm not going to kill anyone here Gavoon, in fact if anything I'm trying to keep you all alive while still maintaining his character. That's why I suggest you grab Sarinda and run for the hills.
Edited by Vynathlon on 5/5/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
shush Vyn I want Lia to post in the OOC and btw Krystala is a villain silly undead
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I post on rare occasions, doesn't mean I will not post in the thread 24/7.

And as Sam said, Krystala is a villain *bonks Vyn on the noggin*
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Well I've been thinking and I think the main way to go about this is by running away or something like that. Because based on how things are going, my character should kill Gavoon on the spot but I can't start fighting with anyone until Gotcha and maybe Dristis shows up.

Edit: Btw post is up. Gavoon looks like you can respond to what's going on.
Edited by Vynathlon on 5/5/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
My character really isin't into leaving anyone behind, I don't think he's going to leave the priestess behind.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
05/05/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Gavoon
My character really isin't into leaving anyone behind, I don't think he's going to leave the priestess behind.
I know. My point is, get Sarinda out of there and then run for the hills.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
That'd be marry sue-ish. I don't control other peoples chars. And I think my guy can take atleast one magical death thingy, Atleast I hope, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
05/05/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Gavoon
That'd be marry sue-ish. I don't control other peoples chars. And I think my guy can take atleast one magical death thingy, Atleast I hope, lol.
eh not quite. The only way to stop him is by his other side, and he won't awaken until the other fight commences. As for the bringing Sarinda part, you can just lift her up off the ground and bring her with you as you run away while she's kicking and screaming.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
...Sarinda, you know that the hole isn't really a hole, rather it's more of the opposite of a pile of dirt right? Your character is about a foot under ground level but it's of a slanted surface so you can just walk up a sort of hill in order to get out.

Edit: Btw post is up. Yes I know that Vyn's dark side, who I think I'll be referring to as Dusk, is a horrible self-righteous bastard but until this fight commences I don't think that he'll be quitting any time soon.

Hurry up Gotcha/Dristis, or else if things keep going the way they are then Vyn should have blood on his hands. I'm doing everything I can to stop his killing but also at the same time I can't exactly stop what his character would be doing.

Also I know my character is being horribly sueish and I'd do anything if possible to prevent it but at this moment there is no other way that this can play out with him fighting against two people without actually dying. That's why I want Dristis and Gotcha to hurry up and find the body and get here already because then I can get onto this thing and have Vyn to stop being sueish. If things play out as they are with no real development in Dristis and Gotcha's storyline then either Vyn's character development would be ruined or Sarinda would be dead.
Edited by Vynathlon on 5/6/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Have we not already said that we need to wait for Lavi? I'm still waiting on a reply from her first.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Vyn, I think you just prompted a fight, you broke through a large priestess light shield, held her up by one arm, yelling at her. Yeah, I think i'm going to say something about that, so the priestess can get some distance away from the combat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]