D3

90 Troll Priest
Who's playing it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
this guy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
That's one, I know there's more out there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ME ME!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'll be playing for sure. Got a Beta invitation in December and have been waiting for the retail release since I first tried it - or more specifically, the one hour or so after I tried it and got the big "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU IS WINRAR!" message.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
04/27/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Collie
I'll be playing for sure. Got a Beta invitation in December and have been waiting for the retail release since I first tried it - or more specifically, the one hour or so after I tried it and got the big "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU IS WINRAR!" message.

Welcome back Collie :)

<Stranger

I'm thinking we should do a Drenden related group so if people need certain Blacksmight/Jeweler gear they can't make and someone else can they can easily have it made. I know I have a few people from d2jsp that I've played with, but I figured I could try to get the Drenden community going a little. Got to get enough interest though first.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Welcome back Collie :)

<Stranger

Hai Stranger! And thanks! How've you been these last few months?

04/27/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Hesher
I'm thinking we should do a Drenden related group so if people need certain Blacksmight/Jeweler gear they can't make and someone else can they can easily have it made. I know I have a few people from d2jsp that I've played with, but I figured I could try to get the Drenden community going a little. Got to get enough interest though first.

I imagine interest will bloom once the game gets into peoples' hands and they have a chance to level up beyond 16, where artisan and rarer items become more practical to purchase. It'd be nice running with people I know or am at least familiar with, so I approve of this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
04/28/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Collie
Hai Stranger! And thanks! How've you been these last few months?

Been pretty good, came back horde and started raiding on my spriest. Dk's were just too boring for me this xpac.

04/28/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Collie
imagine interest will bloom once the game gets into peoples' hands and they have a chance to level up beyond 16, where artisan and rarer items become more practical to purchase. It'd be nice running with people I know or am at least familiar with, so I approve of this thread.

Ya the beta's been fairly boring, found a few rares when killing stuff on my wiz but it'll all get wiped on the 1st anyway. It really makes me want to play the release though, so they did a good job with that. But ya it would be nice to get people together to play, might put some life in the community. Once Battletags are usable I'll probably update the post to suggest putting BTs in the post if people are interested to play with each other. I know there's at least 2 other people aside from myself that plan to play it pretty often, figure there's probably more people out there that are getting bored/stale of WoW at the moment waiting for the new xpac.
Reply Quote
I'm playin' it! Not that I'm bored with WoW, there's still a LOT of stuff I have yet to do in-game.

My guild has a lot of people who were going through the same 10+ years of Diablo withdrawal that I was going through, so I'm extending the guild from WoW to D3 with tags before our character names, much like D2 clans. Only difference is you can't use the "(clan)name" method, so it'll just be an abbreviation of the guild name in caps before the character name.

May 15th needs to hurry! =D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'm playin' it! Not that I'm bored with WoW, there's still a LOT of stuff I have yet to do in-game.

My guild has a lot of people who were going through the same 10+ years of Diablo withdrawal that I was going through, so I'm extending the guild from WoW to D3 with tags before our character names, much like D2 clans. Only difference is you can't use the "(clan)name" method, so it'll just be an abbreviation of the guild name in caps before the character name.

May 15th needs to hurry! =D

Character names don't show up in-game really, they use your Battletag name when you're in game. Unless that was just something they did with the beta, but there won't be the whole 1 person has the name stuff like in D2.
Reply Quote
Battletags (at least on Beta) showed up in the friends list and when you wanted to join someone's game. If you hover over their battletag, it'll show you what character they're on. That's where we'll be using clan names within the names.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Planning on hitting it as hard as continued employment allows.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm playing it as well, and having a BLAST with it!

Signing up for the Annual Pass and getting D3 free? Totally worth it. :D

PS: WB Collie! ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/16/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Kailina
PS: WB Collie! ^.^

Halloooo! :3

Been having lots of fun with it too. I'm nearing the end of Act I in Hell on my Monk, but the repetition is beginning to wear on me a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Ya I've been working on A3 Hell, got one legendary so far when I was in NM.
Reply Quote
How far are us Drendenites on D3?

I'm currently stuck on Belial on Inferno with my Wizard... SO close to Phase 3, it hurts! O.o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Act 2 inferno on a Witch doctor is brutal for me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Got a bit too bored with my Monk in A2 Inferno, so I rolled a DH. Having a decent time in Nightmare with him, but I feel like rolling a Barbarian now - ranged classes have kinda always bored me, and the DH hasn't done a lot to persuade me in the other direction.

Plus, in the play time I've put in, I'm beginning to think I follow closely behind Santa Claus raining jolly gifts of 2H weapons and Barbarian-only belts down over Sactuary.
Edited by Collie on 6/13/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]