Selling 1-525 Profession Packs

85 Tauren Druid
I am putting together profession packs for sale as a whole. Packs will adhere to the lists given on wow-professions, with the exception of inscription (which I have put together my own guide for). Please contact here or in game. I am hoping to do this pretty much full time if there is interest as I have a substantial amount of time off with practically nothing to do. Suggested prices are as follows (I am open to negotiation). Prices are based on estimated amount of farming required.

Please allow 2-3 days for me to assemble said kit.

Blacksmithing : 15,000g
Leatherworking : 20,000g
Alchemy : 15,000g
Tailoring : 20,000g
Engineering : 15,000g

Enchanting and Jewelcrafting are different in that they are extremely difficult to -farm-, as with jewelcrafting you use a lot of gems and Enchanting you're just kinda SoL. You're honestly just better off leveling WITH said profession, or just buying the materials off the AH.
Edited by Getmercd on 4/28/2012 5:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
lol'd at these prices
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i spend almost the same price on alch i think its fair price

but free bump and gl :)
Reply Quote
terrible prices
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Go farm your own professions then. I set those based on how long it takes to farm said mats. I am also new to this market and am open to suggestions if I'm off, rather than just 'lul bad prices' some constructive advice would be appreciated.
Edited by Getmercd on 4/28/2012 5:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What would be a ball park figure for a JC pack, i have gold and im extremely lazy.
Reply Quote
i paid for max jc 534g now im rockin them epic cutz
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
You're also alliance, diaf @*%@ face.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@ Chewbarca I have a jewelcrafter so I can prospect the ores (takes a bit of the randomness out) but it's still one of the heavier ones. Does 15k sound reasonable? I added you in game
Reply Quote
alliance has no materialz lol!
04/28/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Noladrewtoo
You're also alliance, diaf @*%@ face.
Reply Quote
I heard azinea sells kits for cheaper
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/29/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Lumea
I heard azinea sells kits for cheaper

Why are you talking in 3rd person haha? That's just silly xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Glad to see I wasn't the only one with this idea. Prices are a bit higher on my server, but the core idea is right on. Keep up the good work OP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]