Happy 7th birthday Anam Cara

90 Tauren Druid
Just wanted to say 'Happy Birthday Anam Cara" on your 7th birthday. Thank you all of you wonderful members past and present for the fansastic times together! It has been a great ride together. Congrats to one of the oldest guilds on Ysera, it has been a great ride!
Here is to many more years!-Dark
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Good people and Good times. Cheers to you all.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
fansastic

Don't you sass me, boy!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
GG
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Grats. much respect to all members of your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thank you much Hemoomoo!

-Dark
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Grats guys! And good job on the thread Necro Moo! (no sarcasm intended) I missed this post.

I wonder what is the oldest guild? Our 7th will be in October, so I know you got us beat by awhile.

I wish I could remember some guilds from that far back. Anyone know of a way to see when a guild was created other then /ginfo?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There were many great guilds at Ysera's Creation, but not to split hairs I think the server opened on March 31, 2006. I cannot remember most of the original guild's names. I know for a fact that the oldest horde guild on the server is Unholy Vengeance which was created within hours of the server going live. My toon Stilgar was its 6th member in the guild back then and still holds the guild open to date (now one of my bank guilds...hey the oldest horde guild and 6 bank slots to boot!) Original GM was Tigeress with Stilgar / Muaddib taking the reigns after that followed by Peench and back to Stilgar....

Anyone remember the guild lead by Brutall? or the guild who stole the opening of the gates to AQ, which was Axion? A couple others were...Late Night Pain Train, Empyrean , The Jaded, Malice, Agony, Extra Crispy, Alpha, Vindication, Shadows, Invictus, Midwinter, and Trance to name a few.

Shortly after was Sacred, Lunacy, Hereafter, Rochambeau World Champs, Static, Ordo Exodus, XOXO, Reign of the Horde...from here my memory fails me...
Edited by Muaddib on 9/1/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Congrats guys! :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]