10k Gold if....

85 Night Elf Druid
You can tell me what the freaking song is that plays @ 2:11 on the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gtyXn6Y8Y8.

No joke guys, I'm serious. If you can figure out that song I'll give you 10k gold. For horde, I'll buy a gray from the AH for 10k gold so it'll be a little less for you. First to post gets it. PLEASE FIND OUT I MUST KNOW THAT SONG!!!
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
sounds like generic dub to me :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
haha I knew the anime; High school of the dead. The problem is that the MEP creators aren't responding to the messages i sent about the songs they used.

That anime doesn't have any thing like that song in the OST. (I watched it already so i'd know ^_^)

As for generic, I don't care, I like the way it sounds and I want to hear the whole thing. I generally don't like dubstep. There are very few ones that I'll listen too (Super up beat and fast paced like that one) Of course it was a few seconds and the rest of the song could be complete poo.

regardless, I'm quitting soon anyway so I don't really need the gold. and I would rather have that song.

Oh and now that I think of it:
If people (ally side only) post suggestions to songs that are similar to the one from the MEP, or similar to Liquid Stranger - Bully i'll give you 100g per song I like.
Edited by Dreåmer on 4/28/2012 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/28/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Baconsammich
after I listened to their whole sound track ;P

hahahahaha... wow. Was it at least any good? I know a few anime OST is actually really good. A lot off of Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. Beck's eng dubbed is pretty awesome, but I don't believe they have an actual sound track for that, just the records from the show. Also, Heaven's not enough from wolf's rain was awesome.

hehe, reminds me of my poopy shadow priest pvp video i attempted to throw together in 1 sitting of WSG. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02wHkbW1YyE&feature=plcp I used a few anime OST songs i believe all were from phantom.. ignore the amazing editing skills i had back then, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
At 2:11 Verbing the Noun by Bassnectar is playing, but at 2:12 it switches to something else. Should be enough for half credit right?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
nice try. :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgCJR9KCR7Y starting 8:24, whole thing is good. Sounds like something my buddy did a year ago. I sent him a msg and asked him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]