90 Pandaren Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Royal and Alvara
I am interested in talking to you for a core spots. Dungeon Crawl is a 25 man raiding guild that has been around since 2007. We are currently 3/8 Heroic DS. Morchok and Hagara and Unsleeping Down on Heroic.
We raid MWTH 9pm-12am est. time.
If you are interested please
Real Id mandalin24@gmail.com or get in touch with anyone in the guild if I am not in in-game. They will get a hold of me.

Reply Quote
Add me on realID michaelz473@yahoo.com

We are a 6/8 H DS25 man guild with raid times of T/W/Th 9pm-1230 EST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Hi Royal,

Our guild information is listed below. Right now, we have open raid spots available for specific roles. We are actively recruiting for the following:

All Healing Specs, preferably with DPS offspec as well
Tanks (primarily druid and paladin)
Melee DPS (primarily rogue, shaman, druid)
Range DPS (primarily shaman, warlock, boomkin, shadow priest)

We are also creating an elite 10-man raid team to run on the weekends (most likely Saturdays during the day, but the times/days are not yet set in stone). This team will hit the ground running when Mists of Pandaria comes out, but will start to assemble and prepare prior to that. This will be the flagship team of the guild and will be a semi-hard core group that will push hard for progression. Only players who are very skilled and extremely dedicated to progression and success will be invited to this group.

About half of this raid team is already assembled, but we are looking for key roles, especially very good healers. We will also consider outstanding tanks and dps.

If you are interested in this raid group, or one of the other raid groups in our guild, please contact me. Our guild would consider paying for server / faction transfer in certain situations, depending on the candidate.

I can be found on the Shadowsong Server as Kevais, or you can email me or RealID me at kevais.raan@yahoo.com. Our guild can be found on www.twnah.guildlaunch.com. You can apply directly online at the website. We're also on Facebook.

Thanks, and I hope to speak with you soon.

Guild Name: <The World Needs a Hero>
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Shadowsong - US
Format: 10-man Dragonsoul (normal mode) - We're 8/8 normal and are doing heroics

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Wednesday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Thursday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Friday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST

Email kevais.raan@yahoo.com, or contact Kevais, Wowwoman, Kasuu or Anao in-game

The World Needs a Hero, one of the largest and oldest guilds on Shadowsong-US, is looking for solid raiders to fill out our raid teams. We're an established Lvl 25 guild that has been raiding on this server since Vanilla.

We have a reputation as a fun but focused raiding guild that is looking for good progression but not the crazy every-night-of-the-week schedule of some of the more hardcore guilds run. TWNAH is a mature raiding guild made up of family and of online and real life friends - people mostly in their 20s, 30s and 40s, with one or two younger and older members as well. We're a friendly, family oriented guild that prides ourself on our ability to balance real-life responsibilities with a really fun time raiding and normally very good progression.

We are in the process of rebuilding our raid groups after several months of relative inactivity and some changes in leadership. Right now, due to some long lapses in progression raiding we are just getting into heroic raiding yet.

But with some strong new players, we're looking to bounce back and hit the ground running before MOP comes out.In the past, we've run as many as six raid groups per week. We did a lot of heroic content in Lich King. We're tring to get things moving in that direction. Right now, we're planning on running two 10-man groups: one on Wednesdays and Fridays, and one on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Raid times are generally 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. server time.

All experienced raiders with iLvl of 375+ are welcome to join us. We are looking primarily for tanks and healers at this point, but will consider raiders of any class and role. We require all of our raiders to have ventrillo, a good computer that can handle the resource demands of raiding,
and the Deadly Boss Mods add-on installed.

We're also looking for leaders. Anybody who has experience as a raid leader or guild officer, or has thought about being one, strongly consider joining our guild to help us continue building a strong raiding program and a strong raiding guild.

Anyone interested in joining our guild should send an in-game message to anyone in the guild, or visit our website at www.twnah.guildlaunch.com, or email kevais.raan@yahoo.com.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi mate Departed is an 8/8H 25m guild recruiting for their 10m Alt run during the weekend.

We are currently forming our 10m alt run and plan on having it be a solid easy going progression based weekend raid.

I would be interested in talking to you. Weekend raid times are currently being discussed. If this is something that would interest you drop me a line.

The server runs on EST times

Real ID The_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Hysteria. Hysteria is a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands and 8/8 and 5/8HM in DS, and looking for more competent people to continue forward in our 25 man Dragon Soul runs. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :DRealID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Guild Website: http://hysteriakhadgar.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Add me on Real ID, I'd like to talk. :)

The Basics:
5/8 H DS 25s
Tuesday through Thursday
6 to 9pm PST / 8 to 11pm CST / 9 to 12am EST

Real ID:
(Please include a note!)

Loot System:
DKP (Separate tier and non-tier points)

Alliance Side
Shu'halo PvE
Mid-Pop 41% H vs 55% A
Phoenix Data Center
Pacific Standard Time

Guild Website:

Guild Spam:

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)