[CS Lounge] Don't knock the school!

18 Blood Elf Mage
Just got my Raven Lord Mount after a year of attempts!!!!! Just wanted to gloat a bit :D

No on to Rivendare!! *gulp*
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'll say it, I'll say it forrrr youuuu!
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
/ipadpouncetacklehuggles

<---- desparetly missing her computer.....

/snugglehuggles the MG

We've missed you around here.
<3 Thanks, Teng! I really miss being here <3
/snugglehuggles
32 Gnome Warrior
You're just burning up that Ipad tonight aren't you MG? hehe I can tell your trying to get rid of CSF withdrawals..

Now I'm off to get a shower and then decide whether I want to run some more of Tengi's Terrible Troublemakers through Children's Week. Only about 15 more guys to go..

/sigh

Why or why am I an altoholic especially when World Events roll around...
29 Gnome Warlock

Now I'm off to get a shower and then decide whether I want to run some more of Tengi's Terrible Troublemakers through Children's Week. Only about 15 more guys to go..

/sigh

Why or why am I an altoholic especially when World Events roll around...

Hey you, watch your mouth. It's not Tengi's Terrible Troublemakes, it's Genti's Groupies. You're the only troublemaker in the the group always trying to smoosh everyone else into that closet and yes you do need a shower, it's been way too long since you bathed last. Even my VoidWalker is complaining about your smell.
75 Draenei Death Knight
Okay, you two, settle down before I Deathgrip you into separate corners and throw some Chain of Ice on you.
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/30/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Lloryadna
Okay, you two, settle down before I Deathgrip you into separate corners and throw some Chain of Ice on you.
OK Tengi.
32 Gnome Warrior
;P
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
<3 Tengi

I'm "working" on #4 this year for Proto. She needs this Event, Hallows End, Brewfest, and Winters Veil, I believe. Yay, pvp on a laptop.... When its not gone with Fory to the hospital.....

Want my comp so bad >.<
And my bed..... Desparetly missing my bed.....
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
*taps*

Is this thing on?

Are we back?
"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Its back, its back!
/huggles Lounge

New phone on Friday. I'll be sad to see my old 3GS go, but still... new phone :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
So quiet since almost everyone thinks the forums are still down.
90 Gnome Mage
LOL. I'm away from the computer for a few hours and someone broke the forums?

I just know it wasn't me.
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
yay! short lived laptop log in!
90 Draenei Shaman
I am le tired..
90 Gnome Mage
I so want to log into the game today. Especially since the servers are down for maintenance.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*kicks internet*

And stay on!
85 Human Hunter
Good morning everyone!

Whoever said that roast beef sandwiches from Jersey Mike's are not a breakfast food clearly has no idea what they're talking about :D
85 Human Mage
My wife is Peruvian and after seeing some of the (delicious!) foods they eat for breakfast, you'll never hear that from me. Like most people, at least in the US, my idea of a breakfast has always been along the lines of breads/eggs/sausage/etc. I forgot the name (my Spanish is awful), but in Peru a common breakfast is a large bulky type bread that you fill with beef, roasted sweet potatoes and a fresh salsa. Absolutely delicious yet so far from the norm we're used to here in the States.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Knock Knock
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]