Blessed Medallion of Karabor

70 Undead Rogue
I want to earn this item on my level 85 Worgen Priest, but I can not figure out which pre-reqs still exist? Can I just start the chain inside Serpentshrine, or do I need to get the original attunement quest?

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
I think I'd like to know this as well, Wowhead comments are mixed and I didn't know about that item yet -- have you checked the Scryers/Aldor NPC to see if they have that Tablets quest? That's probably what I'd do, and if they didn't, head into SC.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm pretty sure you have to follow the whole chain from the beginning. I got my medallion last year but I know that I had to start from Shadowmoon and that I couldn't pick up the one in SSC until after I had gotten to that step in the old chain.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10944

look under comments
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Medallion is still obtainable, but you may need to begin the full attunement to get it.

First quest is from either Scryers or Aldor, depending on which one you are aligned with.

Tablets of Baa'ri is name of the quest.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Black_Temple_Attunement
has pretty much all you need to follow it through.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warlock
Just started this chain and i can confirm it starts with the tablets of Baar'ri as mentioned above.
however to be able to get that quest you need to choose a faction from the Aldor or the Scryers before. to be able to do that you have to go to Shatrath and talk to the Haggard war veteran and complete the 2 quests that follow. After you complete that step you will get the option to side with one of the two factions.
Happy hunting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]