Paladin seeking a new guild

90 Human Paladin
I am rather new to WoW, and I am seeking a new guild. My former guild seemed active, but was never around in my opinion. I'm looking for a guild that I can still play casually in, but is available for questions or advice. I play during the week days mainly, and not so much on weekends. My other guild rarely had more than one or two members online at the same time as me. If you have any suggestions, please post here, whisper me in game, or send me a message. Thanks in advance for any help.

Plunder
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Technically Controlling [Alliance-US-Grizzly Hills] is a new guild designed to help members learn and enjoy the game without any added pressures from 'hardcore' players. We are looking for members to help build and grow our guild.

This guild is classified as casual in that you will not be forced to play within any confines but those interested in progression can form the foundation of our teams. Pleasure over business will always be our motto.

As of this writing we are level 12 with 7 bank tabs and all professions are maxed out. We are looking to build some solid 5-man teams in order to eliminate queues, cap valor, and gear up for LFR. Future vision is to build a solid 10-man raid team to tackle current content.

But raiding is not what this guild will be all about. I would love to form a PvP group, Achievements group, World Events group, Leveling group, just to name a few.

Whisper:
Dårko
Günny
Nyssanna
Wagé
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]