Children's Week, Shattrath City quest chain:

I was doing the quest chain from Shat. for Childrens' Week. I progressed through Time to Visit the Caverns and after turning that quest in, I never recieved the final quest, Back to the Orphanage. According to Wowhead, I should have recieved it from the orphan. I went back to Cavers of Time to see if I missed it somehow but I couldn't find anything. Did I maybe do something wrong? Is there anyway to restart the quest?
Reply Quote
81 Worgen Warrior
did you buy the orphan a dragon toy? if i remember last year you have to buy her a toy
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Did you also complete the quest to visit the Exodar? You might not have noticed it since the turn-in is not on the orphan but on the Naaru who lives there. And, if you have completed that one, did you continue with the follow-up quest from the Naaru?
Reply Quote
Also make sure there aren't 50 other people nearby with their orphans out, that's thrown off these quests for me too.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have the same exact problem and I did do everything else.I created a ticket about this but the average wait time is 14 days which Children's Week only lasts for 7 days.I hope Blizzard sees this and assist us in this situation.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You might try the addons Wholly and Grail which can tell you what you quests you can do. Basically they say the prerequities for the "Back to the Orphanage" quest are both "Time to Visit the Caverns" and "Call on the Farseer" (which comes after doing "The Seat of the Naaru"). These addons can tell you who the quest giver is, and if you use TomTom can point you to where the quest giver is as well.
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Nimhfree
These addons can tell you who the quest giver is

The quest givers are the orphan, O'ros, and Farseer Nobundo. If the orphan doesn't have a quest, check O'ros and the Farseer in the Exodar. The only other NPC involved is the orphanage matron, at the beginning and end of the chain.
Edited by Jakjak on 5/1/2012 7:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
i have the same issue as well.
i have completed all the events so that i complete it in exodar and the farseer isn't
there on the terrace where he belongs in order to cash in the quest so i may receive
the quest to return to lower city.
my orphan for some reason cant stay summoned.
i whistle and the orphan despawns.
i go to the spot where the farseer is usually ,whistle for orphan which despawns,
i get the quest credit but cant hand it in...no farseer.
i abandoned quest and tried again but forced to do the same trick of whistling to complete
but no farseer on terrace.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Legendwolf
did you buy the orphan a dragon toy? if i remember last year you have to buy her a toy

04/29/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Tritha
Did you also complete the quest to visit the Exodar? You might not have noticed it since the turn-in is not on the orphan but on the Naaru who lives there. And, if you have completed that one, did you continue with the follow-up quest from the Naaru?

this was exactly what it was. thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]