This server is dead :(

I used to be on this server and in jingo cell and just transfered to Kel'thuzad population 120k (80-85% alliance, 15-20% horde) which is a great server with events ALWAYS going on. Trade chat is literally non stop action with people LFM for RBG's, arenas, 3's, 5's, old raids, new raids, heroic DS 10 and 25 and so on and so on. I definitely miss spinebreaker but if you are interested in pvp and always having something to do I would suggest transferring to Kel'thuzad and become human (for the racial trinket) so you can wear 2 double dps trinkets. Much love, Spinebreaker!!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
And how much did your 2200 carry over on KT cost?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Didnt you get carried? Violently? Someone told me (Surgical) Inflow played your character in RBGs and got 2200. Is this true?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Inflow/simple
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Yeah Surgical did pay for that. He lies more and more since his gf dumped his !@#.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Don't come to KT. This server is terrible. Everyone on it is horrible. If we get any more garbage from Spinebreaker, it will cause trade to impact and exceed the server's communication ports due to the sheer blistering waves of !@#$ you that will reverberate just from the mere realization that you will never escape my wrath. I will always be watching. I will always be waiting. And I will assure that no guild will ever accept you as their family. You will never be free from my reach. Not even ignore can save you from me.

You will be disappointed. You will be charged 100k for 2200. You will never get into an RBG. No one wants you. No one needs you. And you will cry the second you come within a 500 mile radius of Stormwind from the sheer dense waves of face numbing latency being spewed off by some 30,000 alliance on sparkling giant drakes.

Intent doesn't want you. Vox doesn't want you. I don't want you and neither do any of the other 30,000 people that want you to link 2600 MMR for 1100 CR RBGS. Reroll to Illidan

I hear Blood Legion specifically recruits all the best players from Spinebreaker these days. You should totally get in on that, bro. Just make sure your mother's credit card clears the $55 ticket to Illidan before you even think about looking at other servers. KT is like Spinebreaker, if Spinebreaker was made of Alliance that were somehow worse than everyone on Spinebreaker currently is. Seriously. This server is horrible. I think I'm going to vendor off the epics from every class at 85 here too and then delete my account for Diablo one expansions.

Because Diablo 3 is garbage too. Don't buy it. You don't want it. Go play D2:LoD and farm SoJs, because it's so much better than D3 in every way. Seriously. KT and D3 are super bad, bro. You don't want it. I don't want you to want it.

I also saw Inflow leading a WSG 5-man awhile back.
It was a miserable loss, considering our team was fighting 1v10.

But it was cool.

I'm sure he got sick of seeing the color blue; and then probably started correlating the color to a certain rogue that was running around in 378s at the time.

I'm not saying I'm better than Inflow in every way.
I'm just saying that healers have pretty strong backs.

Who are you?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Who are you?

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3p66jp/

Go ask trade chat.

Oh wait, everyone that was anyone already left two years ago.
I guess the thirteen cata-babies online probably wouldn't know either.

Go back to your sheltered crib, child. You are not yet ready to stare into that abyss.

Yea, unto thee thy commandment spoke wherefore thee, O' yon child of Cata-babies; Forsaken be thy name, cast into the depths of nod. Ask not ye from whence it began, O' pray thy name shan't return again. Blessed is thy holder of yonder title; as thine troll crowned one hath cast silence upon thy simple head afore. Yea, O' let it be known;

Thy silence cast be not yon blessing; as I have left the realm of waking.
So shall thy silence be thy mark of its death as was foretold;
and so shall thy life of Spinebreaker cease quaking.
Edited by Jinjiro on 5/7/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
05/07/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Jinjiro
Who are you?

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3p66jp/

Go ask trade chat.

Oh wait, everyone that was anyone already left two years ago.
I guess the thirteen cata-babies online probably wouldn't know either.

Go back to your sheltered crib, child. You are not yet ready to stare into that abyss.

Yea, unto thee thy commandment spoke wherefore thee, O' yon child of Cata-babies; Forsaken be thy name, cast into the depths of nod. Ask not ye from whence it began, O' pray thy name shan't return again. Blessed is thy holder of yonder title; as thine troll crowned one hath cast silence upon thy simple head afore. Yea, O' let it be known;

Thy silence cast be not yon blessing; as I have left the realm of waking.
So shall thy silence be thy mark of its death as was foretold;
and so shall thy life of Spinebreaker cease quaking.

Jinjiro is an annoying troll. He acts like as if he was a somebody back on this server. Summed up, he's a nobody. You talk about 2200 carries as if you've ever been there... If anyone is a cata baby, it'd be you, Jinjiro. Carry on.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Three months later:

People still rage whenever I speak.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Read Violently's post three seconds later didn't care who obvious troll was.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Three months later:

People still rage whenever I speak.

Has it been that long? Thought it's been at least five or six months. At least since I've seen your name. Wouldn't consider it rage, pal. Nice to see that's the only snide comment you have to offer. Sad, thought you were better than that.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
05/07/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Jinjiro
everyone that was anyone already left two years ago.

And you said you left three months ago, guess that makes you a nobody.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Sad, thought you were better than that.

Oh, I am. I've simply satisfied my need to torture the simple minded on this server.
It was all too easy, anyway.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
05/13/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Jinjiro
Sad, thought you were better than that.

Oh, I am. I've simply satisfied my need to torture the simple minded on this server.
It was all too easy, anyway.

Don't know what "simple minded" person you've tortured. Like they say, "easier said than done." ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/29/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Vusin
I used to be on this server and in jingo cell and just transfered to Kel'thuzad population 120k (80-85% alliance, 15-20% horde) which is a great server with events ALWAYS going on. Trade chat is literally non stop action with people LFM for RBG's, arenas, 3's, 5's, old raids, new raids, heroic DS 10 and 25 and so on and so on. I definitely miss spinebreaker but if you are interested in pvp and always having something to do I would suggest transferring to Kel'thuzad and become human (for the racial trinket) so you can wear 2 double dps trinkets. Much love, Spinebreaker!!

This post is funny cause Vusin was garbage when I first met him, and still garbage almost a year later. Spinebreaker garbage is still garbage, no matter the server.

Sincerely,
Spinebreaker Garbage
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
merge Spinebreaker with NAGRAND!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]