[A] 10m group of former <vodka> raiders LFM

90 Draenei Shaman
Unless you're apping to one of the top US guilds, you're not going to find a group of people out there with a more qualified raiding background. As the title suggests, all of us previously raided together in <vodka> of Alterac Mountains, and while we aren't interested in the 3pm-9am 7 days per week progression raid schedule anymore, we still want raid together in a well-structured, competitive 10 man group.

If you're looking to upgrade your permanent home going into MoP, our group might be the right place for you. If you're the kind of player who is always #1 dps on whatever character you play, or has a 3.0+ k/d ratio in cs/dota/LoL, you would definitely fit in with us. If you're wondering why the hell you keep running with your usual raid group every week, even though you're the only person who shows up on time every day, and actually tries, then you're definitely the kind of person we want to hear from.

IMPORTANT~If you're that !@#$%^ who shows up late half the time, begs other people for potions, needs a smoke break after every boss, rides just above the tanks in dps, and only logs on once a week just for the raid, then don't -*!@ing waste my time. I want to play with more of the kind of people who are your complete opposite.

Recruiting for:

balance druid
or
spriest
or
a really !@#$ing good resto shaman to replace me so i can play my spriest

Raid times for MoP are still TBD, but assume we will raid something like 8pm-11pm est 2-3 nights per week during progression phases. We are only looking for those of you who have a stable real life who we can count on long term, and who can be flexible with whatever days we chose for our raid schedule.

If you have questions, or want to inquire about joining us for MoP, please log on Ysera and talk to me on Brakez, or contact me on real ID - bspartz@gmail.com
Edited by Brakez on 5/1/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
11 Night Elf Hunter
So is this group of x-vodka raiders in Illuminated? or is this a non-guild type thing
Edited by Mikza on 4/30/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
As a fan of the guild and watching PvE progression, Good luck
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Join 'em! They're good people :D

If you want some good progression with quality WoW veterans, Illuminated is definitely a good home.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/30/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Mikza
So is this group of x-vodka raiders in Illuminated? or is this a non-guild type thing

this is a group of former officers/raiders from <vodka> during the tbc - wotlk period. we had been doing a joint raid with former <midwinter> raiders, but they've mostly burned out on the game, and we've decided to find long term replacements.

Thanks for the interest, and kind words.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Illuminated gets props from me for kicking Xayton.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
join us! ;p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]