Greetings Kel'Thuzad Alliance

85 Tauren Shaman
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wildsnorlax, a mythical beast of tremendous power. I enjoy slow walks through TB, and grazing on sweet-grass in the North West Barrens. On occasion I will engage in bouts of tremendous rage where I slaughter every Alliance I see. When this occurs it is FRAPS'D and uploaded to YouTube. You can check out myself and my guild <Moxie> out at [www.youtube.com/moxiedarkspear]. Do not let my lack of achievements on this toon fool you, as it is just one of my many characters.

Much love,
Killjoy - Darkspear Alliance
Wildsnorlax - Kel'Thuzad Horde

Stay tuned to our website for more literature and artwork: www.moxieguild.com
Edited by Wildsnorlax on 4/30/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
ew
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Hello, Disturbin!

I will add you to my hitlist!
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
Hello, Disturbin!

Welcome to the party my friends. Be sure to hang out in the global colab channel. We should set something up to commemorate this event.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
04/30/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Michichael
Welcome to the party my friends. Be sure to hang out in the global colab channel. We should set something up to commemorate this event

WARNING: Michichael says he has candy inside his truck. He doesn't.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/30/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Disturbin
Welcome to the party my friends. Be sure to hang out in the global colab channel. We should set something up to commemorate this event

WARNING: Michichael says he has candy inside his truck. He doesn't.....

He told me it was beef jerky....but it wasn't.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
Here kitty kitty... I've got some uh.. rice krispy treats for you. :3
Reply Quote
Hello, Disturbin!

Don't hurt him! :(

Welcome to the server BTW....your RP intrigues me....
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Don't hurt him! :(

Welcome to the server BTW....your RP intrigues me....

Do not worry. The force is on my side the dark side will not prevail.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
The force might be on your side, but don't let the small amount of horde fool you. <Moxie> has come to KT and we are going to dominate in World PvP. See you in-game Disturbin <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The force might be on your side, but don't let the small amount of horde fool you. <Moxie> has come to KT and we are going to dominate in World PvP. See you in-game Disturbin <3

But you're barely lethal? Also, your chest is exposed! That's a pretty big opening for someone to hit you in!!
Reply Quote

But you're barely lethal? Also, your chest is exposed! That's a pretty big opening for someone to hit you in!!

She has breast shields. They deploy automatically when males like you appear!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I might not look so lethal, but I assure you that I am. <Moxie> is a very tightly knit guild and we all have each others backs. Where there is one <Moxie> member there is another not far away. Come MoP launch it just got a lot more difficult for Alliance to level. Alliance won't even be able to leave the comfort of SW without being ganked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I might not look so lethal, but I assure you that I am. <Moxie> is a very tightly knit guild and we all have each others backs. Where there is one <Moxie> member there is another not far away. Come MoP launch it just got a lot more difficult for Alliance to level. Alliance won't even be able to leave the comfort of SW without being ganked.

From UrbanDictionary
ganked 183 up, 110 down

for one to have stolen something; to get jacked
Man that n***a big earl juss ganked my stash.

I just ganked the shoes right off that b*tch.

You're gonna steal our shoes?!
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
You know moxie, I tried bringing you folks in on defending the cities from the few alliance that dared show up, but none of you wanted to come and make it fair :(. It's ok, even at 3v6 we kicked them back to stormwind.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
04/30/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Figurexo
Why does every horde xfer feel the need to roleplay?

This isn't an mmorpg? I shall pound your face with my fists and cook a boar rib in Glory!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
We haven't quite established ourselves on KT yet Michichael but when we do you'll know. I'll make sure to contact you in-game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]