Quitting, gold give away - over

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Greetings, I recently transferred to this server with a scroll of Resurrection but realized I won't be coming back for good. I have 40k gold and a bunch of random pieces of 40-70 transmog plate gear, glorious, lofty, emerald, blood scale, templar, saltstone, and several others that I need to get rid of.

So heres the deal, I'm going to give it away. Send me an in-game mail with a joke, limerick, short story, etc, and if i find it entertaining I'll send you a reward anywhere from 50 to 1000 gold maybe even more. Just specify if you want gold or some transmog gear.

You have until 9am pst May 2nd, as my account runs out that day.

To give credit I got the idea from this person: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2191101118

Good bye and happy wowing to those who remain.
Edited by Shulk on 5/2/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm not surprised, blizzard is silly like that, but a ban wont really hurt me since I wont be playing anyway. Still no one after the transmog gear, now's your last chance if you want your warrior/paladin/dk to be half nekkid.

Edit: Time's up, thanks to those who participated I got a few chuckles, enjoy the goods. :)
Edited by Shulk on 5/2/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
for what it's worth, i also would like your gold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]