Littlefreak's Switchin Servers

85 Goblin Mage
cnt wait to switch to KT with some old friends/guildies. for RBG progression ofcourse. downside is its an alliance dominated server and they have RBG's running day and night hopefully join <NAO gaming>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sweet.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
hopefully join <NAO gaming>

Just pay the 5k gold to join like Zoruec did.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hopefully join <NAO gaming>

Just pay the 5k gold to join like Zoruec did.

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah nobody cares. You're bad.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Good luck trying to join NAO

It's not hard, they let anyone in for 5k gold.

Annamarie, I didn't pay nobody anything lol...

Not what the officer Ludachris said.

Not sure where you even came from but you're reading rumors from randoms and thinking it's true

Yeah, rumors from randoms.... If only there was a PvP video from a rank 1 hunter that clearly stated someone else was playing your char.....

Annamarie, you're horrible at this game

Yeah, I should pay someone to get me to 22000... Oh wait, I can do it myself, unlike you. How's being stuck in the 1200 bracket with you play your own char? Nice 6-6 record on your new team, bro. Low rated arenas are hard, amirite?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Yeah, they may let anyone in for 5k gold, but then they kick em right out, the gold Is used for repairs.

No, they don't. I know tons of people in Nao Gaming.

Ludachris didn't invite me rofl, Filo did.

I never said Ludachris invited you, I said he told me you were one of the people who paid. Reading comprehension is hard.

Braindeadly has no idea what he's talking about because I never talked to Metaphors before.

Funny because Metaphors says differently. Everyone knows someone else played your shaman. You can deny it all you want but it makes no difference since everyone knows the truth. You're some terrible baddie who can't get above 1200 without paying someone to play your char or for a carry.

Also, you're not 2200, nor 22000, you scrub

I got the achievement years ago, and guess what, I played my own char! The only thing I've done in Cata is raid here and there when it first came out.

also the people on that team weren't as experienced.

Lol sounds like your excuses when you couldn't get past 1200 in wrath. Always someone else fault, eh?

When it comes down to it, you're bad, you'll always be bad, and you pay people to play your char, then you go bragging like you're good. Resto shamans are super easy to play in arena, it's mind boggling that you fail so hard at it.

Please, keep responding. I enjoy reporting your posts and hopefully getting you a permanent forum ban.

Have a nice day, Zoruec!

EDIT: By the way, next time you do 5s, tell Sam aka Wowice I said hey. Enjoy your carry in 5s as well.
Edited by Annamariee on 5/7/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Okay, I'm not going to sit here and bicker with a male version of Naddi, reporting for everything, saying others are bad when you're really bad, etc. If I would have paid gold I wouldn't be under the rank I am now. And where did you get your information at? It's really inaccurate... It honestly is. And report me for what, exactly?

EDIT: Rofl carry in 5s? Carry from who?
And get over yourself, you think you're good when you're just plain awful at this game.

The keyboard turning clicker, who can't get past 1200 on his own, is calling the guy who has got past 2200+ multiple times, playing his own char bad? I think there is a problem with your logic, bro.

I honestly don't know why you keep responding. You're a joke, you'll always be a joke, and everyone knows it. I guess if you need to pay virtual gold, to get a virtual rank, to make you feel good about yourself, go for it.

Prozac is probably a better solution though.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
But anyways, I'll probably be done arguing with the male version of Naddi, always have to say something to make themselves feel like they're the best in the game.

You realize, you pretty much described yourself......

EDIT: LOL at having some of the most used abiltiies on 7, 8, 9, 0, -

I'd say your screenshot proves you're a clicker.
Edited by Annamariee on 5/6/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
To clarify everything, I do have a Razer Naga, so....
Also, many of the top players use 7, 8, 9, 0, -

And you have nothing else to say? "I'd say your screenshot proves you're a clicker." Clearly I have keybinds/macros set up.
GG man, get good.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
To clarify everything, I do have a Razer Naga, so....

Lol, more excuses after getting called out on bar placement?

Also, many of the top players use 7, 8, 9, 0, -

No one in their right mind goes past 6. You keep your hand on the left side of the keyboard that way. Anyone who has common use abilities on 7+, is a clicker. Lol@top rated people using 7+ for common abilities. You might of kept like Blood lust there long ago, when it could be used in arena, but never abilities you use nonstop, it's too awkward.

Clearly, after seeing you say that, you must of got 2200 on your own. LOL

I'd like to thank you for posting the screenshot. It really made my day.
Edited by Annamariee on 5/6/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
And that's why I have a Razer Naga you noob, rofl. My hand on the left side of the keyboard while my right hand uses 7+ ... Goodness,

I love the way you're trying to cover it up after posting an embarrassing screenshot of your UI.

I know you're in College

I graduated like 2 years ago, bro.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Not sure how it's embarrassing... It looks pretty legit to me.
Alright, well since you went to College, I'd assume you would use your brain, by the way, what College? I'm going to Rutgers in the Spring.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
by the way, what College? I'm going to Rutgers in the Spring.

Oklahoma State University
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Ah, I'm very familiar with Oklahoma State.
Rutgers ftw, though.
Top 10 in the Nation, what can I say? /flex
Edited by Zoruec on 5/6/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]