Littlefreak's Switchin Servers

85 Night Elf Druid
I'll probably be done arguing with the male version of Naddi, always have to say something to make themselves feel like they're the best in the game.

>.>

*cough*

look zourec, you won't get respect from anyone on Ysondre, especially if you keep getting defensive about everything that "the Ysondren noobs" say/hear. if you xferred off because you were offered a position in a top guild and got to 2300 on your own then good for you! that means you are clearly too good for Ysondre. so why keep coming back trying to convince everyone that you are too good for them?

if you are too good to play on Ysondre, then stop posting in the Ysondre forums trying to convince everyone that you are too good for em. its pointless because a huge % of the Ysondre population doesn't know who you are, and the rest either don't care, or laugh at the mentioning of the oh so pro Zourec.

go brag about your carries and bought rank on the realm you actually play on.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Did my post really get deleted... But yet no one else's does? Like really, Blizz hates me.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Why do people care so much about what goes on with someone elses account anyways? I mean the whole arguement is really unnessecary and it happened so long ago. Just because Zoruec post on here doesn't mean we need to bring up something to argue about. This post wasn't even supposed to be about that lol. People do things but it's just a online game. What goes on here or what they do on their account doesn't affect the flow of life outside the game so let's not stress over something so trivial.

P.S <3 you all

Gami
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Thank you Gami, at least someone understands me, this whole thing is getting way out of hand. But it's funny how everyone assumes I got carried, meh, whatever people want to believe is fine.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
This whole "carrying" situation is just like ghosts, and aliens. It's either you do or don't believe it, there may be videos, pictures, stories, all kinds of proof, but nothing can change someones mind without actually seeing it live. There's always 2 sides to every story, and many people just stick with the I got carried story because it's easier to attack me since everyone's against me and I have no one on my side, and I'm alright with that.
I'm just saying my side as long as people say theirs first.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Honestly, carried or not, that doesn't measure up to how I think of you or anyone else for that matter. My fiance played my DK to 2200 when I got oh so far myself. I just wanted the achievement. I go and even say he played my toon and people make a huge deal out of it. Why? Because people want to have that attention and something to talk about. When it comes to being behind a computer screen, you want to be that someone that you can't be in real life, even if it means being a jerk to others just to have your way.

You just have to ignore the negativity and move on. Talk is talk. In this case typing is all anyone can do on this game to stand out, but if people keep on bringing the matter up even months after the fact, then that just means you stay on their mind. Disliking someone for something that is done on a game is by far the most ludicrous reason you could come up with. But hey, what can you do about it? Nothing. Just let them hate and smile because your name will never die if people keep it in their minds all the time. Good or bad.

As long as you don't let what others say affect you in real life, then it's all good :) That goes for everyone. Just be happy because nowdays we don't have much to smile about so don't let everything bring you down.

Edit: added "affect you"
Edited by Fenrìr on 5/6/2012 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i think i love u gami

:D
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
05/06/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Annamariee
Good luck trying to join NAO

It's not hard, they let anyone in for 5k gold.

Annamarie, I didn't pay nobody anything lol...

Not what the officer Ludachris said.

Not sure where you even came from but you're reading rumors from randoms and thinking it's true

Yeah, rumors from randoms.... If only there was a PvP video from a rank 1 hunter that clearly stated someone else was playing your char.....

Annamarie, you're horrible at this game

Yeah, I should pay someone to get me to 22000... Oh wait, I can do it myself, unlike you. How's being stuck in the 1200 bracket with you play your own char? Nice 6-6 record on your new team, bro. Low rated arenas are hard, amirite?

Is that why you post on a toon with no talents? Poor poor insecure little kid, afraid someone might troll them over their ill chosen selections... just sayin :o)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Is that why you post on a toon with no talents? Poor poor insecure little kid, afraid someone might troll them over their ill chosen selections... just sayin :o)

A character I stopped playing back in February 2011, and didn't want a friend to copy outdated specs/glyphs from not playing this character anymore?

Here's my main shaman I used to play, to get people their points every week, if you'd like to look at his spec/glyphs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spirestone/Smrg/talent/primary

Enjoy, baby.
Edited by Annamariee on 5/7/2012 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
pve nerd

I only did PvE to help some really bad real life friends out. To me, all of Cata was a failure.

I seriously can't wait til next week when Diablo 3 is out.
Reply Quote
05/07/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Jimmihendrix
I ARGUE OVER DA WARCRAFT EVERYONE LIKE ME
i like ya jimmi.

:D

Edit:whats with the post reporting on jimmi and zoruec?
Edited by Tekuno on 5/7/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
I can't wait for D3, I'm going midnight launch.
And what the hell is with blizz deleting my posts but no one else's?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yo zoruec what class you playing in D3? you can play with me and my friends from school if you want we are all experienced d2 classic players

Edit: this is knadra btw
Edited by Fantasize on 5/8/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Most likely a Monk, but I want to try them all out
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ya im playing tanking as barb its gonna be sweet
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Oklahoma State University

You happen to be a part of GOSU?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]