<Hyperion> 8/8 heroic DSrecruiting for 10 man

90 Pandaren Mage
Hello everyone,

Needed - Resto Druid or Warlock

Hyperion is a raiding guild and we plan to have two raid teams entering into Mists. We are looking for a resto druid or a warlock to complete our 10 man progression team. We are also always looking for talented players of any class. We are on the US-Nordrassil server and will be competing for server firsts. We were established during T11 as we were a raid team that left a non supportive guild to form our own guild and have prospered since. Hyperion was the second guild on our server to down Ragnaros heroic, missing out on realm first by less than a week. We did end up with quite a few Firelands realm firsts as we were neck and neck with another guild on our server vying for #1. We were leading our sever in progression in early Dragon Soul as well, but decided to take a break to play SWTOR, which was in hindsight a mistake. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:30 PST.

Hyperion expects our raiders to know their classes inside and out, and do research on improving their performance regularly. Researching fights ahead of time is pretty much required. In return, we provide all raid materials including flasks, potions (we expect 2 potions used per pull), food, gems, enchants, and anything else needed for our raid team to perform at its maximum potential.

We are seeking serious candidates who can pull their own weight in raids and do everything possible in order to realize success. We also expect 100% attendance except under unusual circumstances, things happen from time to time.

We have a good mature raid environment where everyone is devoted to accomplishing our goals, yet we do have a lot of fun at the same time. Constructive criticism during raid fights is an absolutely normal occurrence during our raids as we attempt to achieve our goals, so it can be expected. We do not berate our scream at players, but will call attention to mistakes, by everyone in order to correct them.

If you feel like this could be a good fit for you, we would love to speak with you further. You can get more information or apply on our website at www.guildhyperion.org
Edited by Shannah on 8/1/2012 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
We are still recruiting, and we definitely have raid spots available for warlocks, resto shaman, hunters, and others.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
still recruiting?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Absolutely!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This needs updating to 8/8 heroic :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Trillest/simple-Hey never see any of you guys in game but recently left my guild and looking for new steady group. 6/8 heroic in DS and left my armory link for you to check me out if you are still recruiting.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Sneaknonyou/simple-Also this is my roomate who also left the guild with me also looking for a spot in a steady group. Id like to stay with him if possible, together we are a good group.

Holla at me in game or let me know again on here if you are still looking. Ill go apply myself shortly. Thx for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Updated to include desired classes and roles and progression update.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Updated yet again, warlock and resto druid, where are you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Group of good players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]