~♥~[A]Slash Hug 25m 8/8H - 3Days - LF DPS!~♥~

100 Human Priest
A rogue?! I.. don't know. I think we have one but he only does the alt run half the time. Who are you :O
85 Draenei Shaman
Grinding rep, not nearly as fun as grinding on women
85 Draenei Shaman
Have you seen Easy A? It's a great movie ><
85 Draenei Shaman
MMMMMK

bed :\
100 Human Priest
I need to start logging old stuff again, just to see how fill we can make our WoL page.
85 Draenei Paladin
Still with the no sleeping thing. /sigh
85 Draenei Paladin
I feel so gross. :< I didn't run this morning, my body is like "wtf is going on here?!"
90 Human Hunter
I am a rogue interested in joining your family. I'm not looking for a spot in the "core team" but I would like a group to run with on a weekly basis (maybe the alt team). I've done the math and in 9 weeks (assuming 0 hard modes and in a 10man setting) I can finish out all the quests for said legendary. Which is why I asked if there was another rogue.

I'm pretty far along as it is with my gem clusters and I know all the encounters and play my class very well. I was just showing teh loves to your thread. I'm not a "gear project" as I'm already pretty much BiS for normal modes. (2 possible upgrades left) I know the fights and wouldn't need any instruction.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

So like, you want to join so we can farm your daggers? That's pretty much what I got out of that.

@Spectie - completely agree that grinding rep =/= grinding women. Especially when one of them requires me to grind some fat Ogres. :(
Edited by Gohugurmama on 5/3/2012 10:45 AM PDT
85 Draenei Paladin
x_x You could grind rep with women? Sounds like an okay compromise to me.
85 Draenei Paladin
sleep all day cause I stay up all night.

.-.
90 Human Hunter
Who all is excited to see The Avengers this weekend?
85 Draenei Shaman
05/03/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Rhapsody
x_x You could grind rep with women? Sounds like an okay compromise to me.

I feel like every relationship with a woman is a constant rep grind, the only difference is one screw up and you go from exalted to hated, it's not a gradual decline.

THEN it takes twice as much rep to get back up to friendly.
90 Night Elf Druid
I feel like every relationship with a woman is a constant rep grind, the only difference is one screw up and you go from exalted to hated, it's not a gradual decline.

THEN it takes twice as much rep to get back up to friendly.

lol so True
Edited by Ruut on 5/3/2012 2:36 PM PDT
85 Draenei Shaman
lf 1-2 more ranged/melee dps gogo!
100 Human Priest
You guy should apply so I can stop posting on threads D:!
100 Human Priest
Somewhere, there are amazing players who also have a good attitude. I know you're out there. You should app, because we want to raid with you D:
90 Human Hunter
05/03/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Sprixi
Somewhere, there are amazing players who also have a good attitude. I know you're out there. You should app, because we want to raid with you D:

This. :D
100 Human Priest
See, the nice smiling worgen with cool transmog agrees. Don't you want to raid with him?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]