[H]<Kottonmouth> Heroic DS Guild is Recruting

96 Undead Rogue
We are a reformed DS Progression guild looking for 3 people to fill our core group. We have 6/8 H experienced raid leaders. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8 - 11pm(Server). We provide Feasts, Cauldrons, Potions and gRepairs (yes we only need you to show up and raid)

We need: 1Rdps & 1or2 Tanks
1 huntard
1 DK - Tank Preferred
1 Warrior - Tank Preferred

You must meet the following criteria for Progression Raiding:
1. You must know how to play your class (this one is important)
2. Good raid attendance
3. 390ilvl+ (exceptions can be made)
4. Ventrilo
5. DBM or BigWings

If you would like to join reply to this treat or contact me or Nugg in game.
Casuals are welcome (we run an alt run Fridays)

-NW

P.S. you don't need to smoke to join.
Edited by Nightwish on 4/25/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
We are a reformed DS Progression guild looking for 3 people to fill our core group. We have 6/8 H experienced raid leaders. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8 - 11pm(Server). We provide Feasts, Cauldrons, Potions and gRepairs (yes we only need you to show up and raid)

We need: 1Rdps & 1or2 Tanks
1 huntard
1 DK - Tank Preferred
1 Warrior - Tank Preferred

You must meet the following criteria for Progression Raiding:
1. You must know how to play your class (this one is important)
2. Good raid attendance
3. 390ilvl+ (exceptions can be made)
4. Ventrilo
5. DBM or BigWings

If you would like to join reply to this treat or contact me or Nugg in game.
Casuals are welcome (we run an alt run Fridays)

-NW

P.S. you don't need to smoke to join.

No but is a benefit 8).... Come join us very laid back looking to end this Xpac and come on strong for MoP
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

We need:
DK - Tank Preferred1
Warrior - Tank Preferred

Updated!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

We need:
DK - Tank Preferred1

Updated!

Still Looking for one more Tank This will fill our roster and we can begin to work on progression This tuesday!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Need 1 DK tank and a Healer Perfer resto shammy,!! Pst myself Nugg or Nightwish in game!
Reply Quote
Wtf Nightwish. Real guilds use Mumble.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Mumble is so good!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
UA uses mumble.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
UA uses Vent lol and we do as well, were going to probably move to a mumble in a week or so.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
but...willferal is bad! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I would not suggest anyone to join this guild as there are players in it that are major douche-bags like Devilrage! I'll explain : in the brawlers guild arena we team-up for extra buffs to make the fights easier this guy Devilrage invites me to his group with his friend poondah and when i see a friend of mine enter i ask for assist so i can invite him 2 times! no one replied... then i asked a 3rd time and i get kicked from his group! ok i wasn't mad i just invited the friend called daric and go on with my matches.. later he actually sends me an invite and tells me aw ur in a group ... so i told him that i will leave the group i am in with daric invite him he also needs res as i already left the group and he died in the arena... This noob called Devilrage actually invited my friend and would not invite me for some reason. When i ask him why he wont send the invite he says to me we already have a mage in our group we don't need the buffs.... LMAO how smart is this guild .... they are douche-bags and they don't know that 2 mages in a group can both take buffs from other classes? WTF this was the most noobish experience i ever had so ye dont join ths guild unless ur a douche-bag urself!!! whata childish guild..... i will report this everywhere... copy paste style cuz this just made my day :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]